FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

So you can skip the charts, just look at the 52 week range.

1 Like

Charting is for dummies. Just buy point blank. Too much analysis can lead to paralysis… :rofl:

Also, @hanera, why are you ignoring my bulk buying comment and going back to all these petty charting? You know you should follow my advise instead.

1 Like

10c and JD are both 52 week low. What are you waiting for? :smiling_imp:

I told you. I am gonna buy TCEHY when it gets to $35 or so and look at JD when it breaks below $20.

Don’t forget snap! 52w low as well. :smile:

I started monitoring it when it became single digit. Might look more into it when it goes lower just for the brand.

Looks like you are a fan of WB’s cigarette butt investment strategy.

I don’t know anything about WB’s strategy, only the fact that he loves coke.

Not just any coke. The most disgusting coke: cherry coke.

If you had to drink coke, drink cherry coke.

Fang peaked? Housing peaked? Are we in 2000 and waiting for 2001? Or 2005 waiting for 2008?

I don’t mind some coke, but no weed in my coke

Lots of stocks at or around 52w low. Most semiconductor equipment stocks are at 52w low: Lam Research and Applied Material etc.

Red hat is getting close to 52w low.

Can’t buy everything. I need to keep some for my second house.

Maybe Powell is right, interest rate is not accomadating anymore. Beginning of the end is coming.

Maybe just sell every stock and then take a 5 year vacation. In November, sell all the houses if Prop 10 passes, then take a 8 year vacation.

Your priority should not be investment :pensive:

What’s her priority?

Life priority or financial priority?

Harriet needs to find a man who can identity the next aapl at $1. Then buy that stock and forget about the second house. Then marry that man and declare her stock as pre-marital asset.

Your priority should also not be investment :pensive:

1 Like

That is called TSLA :rofl:

1 Like