FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

It may fluctuate next week, but not steep down like Dead Cat Bounce. It is over as I expected by today, Friday.
This is repeat of Jan 26, 2018 bringing down equities to SMA200 level.

1 Like

Why are you so shy? Ok, then have a picnic in the half-moon bay :slight_smile:

Try to imagine it in your head. Something’s wrong with that picture :unamused:

I bought some calls on SQ in my IRA yesterday.

2 Likes

No! Oh No!

So did we successfully retest the Facebook bottom?

1 Like

Yup. Don’t be coy. Just tell. :smile:

FB is not picking for reasons. In the past, FB was selling at $217/share when the results had 22.2% revenue Growth rate YOY with profit Margin of 39.3% every quarter. In this case, a person buying FB at $217 will double his money (Through earnings) in 10 years

With current price $153.74, in order to double the money in 10 years, FB should have YOY revenue Growth rate of 20% and Profit Margin of 35% every quarter. Expecting a Dip in growth and Profit margin, the current price is fluctuating between 150 and 160 range.

If Mark Z provides exactly expected results, stock will maintain or go up. Otherwise, it depends on what he declares. FB future depends on what Mark Z is going to declare during the next results. It is hard to predict unless someone has insider information…

Why do we need to go behind FB (Unless already owned) when there are lot of good stocks available for sale? If already owned, it is good to pick at 153 range so that DCA will happen when FB fluctuates to 165 range and easy to sell at DCA average/profit. There will be some spike in FB to 165 range (do not know exact time).

In fact, it seems thanksgiving over yesterday…We have plenty of extremely good stocks, such as AAPL, AMZN, MSFT,…well established available at low price. Even today or next week (if some dip) to pick those value/growth stocks.

Regarding AAPL, Manch refuses to take the 3rd chance gave to him yesterday :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

More chances on black Monday next week. :scream:

1 Like

Just short puts for some easy to earn income :sleeping:

I was checking TSLA, shockingly good deal shorting ATM put, 50% yield! Some investors think TSLA would be halved after one year. If you don’t think so, shorting ATM put of TSLA is very lucrative :joy:

I do not get the nuances of options and that too short options !

Assume, I have 100 TSLA shares worth 258.78. Give me a quantitative example how can I make easy money with Short PUT (Covered Put) TSLA?

If I sell this put at 4.00, I get $400 now. If it expires Oct 26, 2018, I can keep $400. Is that the plan? Can you me whether this is correct or some mistake?

SP_TSLA

Fb is not picking because they keep announcing data leaks. Unrational market fear, and sometired investor sentiment for social media. It will come back up.

FB needs to fire their whole security team. Embarrassing! :rage:

Google’s is top notcg

Errr… didn’t you guys have a security breach at G+ with its 3 users?

1 Like

I knew you wre gonna say that. Read the details. Such a small incident :wink:

User base was more like 10k. All googlers, obviously.

1 Like

Are you going to sell FB now?