FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

It looks bad for Trump and stock market

If AMZN falls below 1631 it’s in bear market.

Rep winning or losing has little to do with the stock market.

It does. If Trump lost big he’s more inclined to make a deal with the Chinese. In that case stock market will rocket up like you never seen before. :rocket:

If rep get majority in Senate and Majority in House, it is victory as Trump can easily pass any financial bill. This is victory for rep.

Otherwise, it is hanging government, most of the bill will be in stalemate.

This was what happened to Obama after 2 years, everything went into dispute mode.

Yes, long term , stock market is fine, but short term is volatility like what we go through.

1 Like

Whether there’s a deal or not also will have little effect.

Yes, thank goodness. Picked up more Tsla on the cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now, I hold TSLA 100% as I compromised with other stocks to hold TSLA. Today, I completely came out of margin money !

Like they have battered TSLA, I guess Mr.Market will kick AMZN unnecessarily.

1 Like

This is the issue for rep supporting Saudi’s

Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, was also dismissive of the Saudi account.

“The announcement that Jamal Khashoggi was killed while brawling with a team of more than a dozen dispatched from Saudi Arabia is not credible,” he said. “If Khashoggi was fighting inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, he was fighting for his life with people sent to capture or kill him.” Schiff added, “The kingdom and all involved in this brutal murder must be held accountable, and if the Trump administration will not take the lead, Congress must.”

Accumulate in bear market, sell in bull market.

1 Like

Did you follow that mantra with your Aapl holdings?

The economy has always been the best with divided government. So you do not want a clean republican sweep. Also for moral and ethical reasons if nothing else republicans need to loose

2 Likes

Yes, I walk the talk :exploding_head:

That is democracy…No one has absolute power and everything consensus/majority…

AMZN_1625

1641 now phew. Bears be gone.

Someone bet their real money/margin, came out with 11k profit !

Since this is a bear market, GTC buys for

AMZN $1350-1550
GOOG $800-1000
NVDA $100-150

Don’t laugh. Reasonable unless is not bear market.

Those are huge ranges.

1 Like