Fellow bloggers are selling houses?

Assuming the tax laws don’t change. My concern is they may change and negatively impact landlords. Who’s going to get upset about that? It’d be seen as a huge victory for the middle class at the expense of evil landlords.

1 Like

LLCs have been there, around for years, and you didn’t notice? Wow! :smile:

Caveat Emptor:
To decide to get into an LLC, you need to be disciplined, follow the rules, the so called “operating agreement”. LLCs are beneficial to real estate investors because they can enjoy the benefits avoiding double doble taxation on both the income from property and the equity upon sale by utilizing Pass-trough taxation. One mistake and you lose the protection of such LLC. It also doesn’t get you away from anybody suing you, it just cuts your losses to the property owned by the LLC.

See guys, do some homework, I see things, and read about many things, and get together with people talking about this all day long.

But you hate life insurance? That is just the entry for me, then, I apply what I have learned about other things you can’t even dream about, bummer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I forgot to ask: How’s that government working for you?