Fight against AB 1436

Here is the link to to be able to voice your objection

Good morning, the Senate Judiciary Committee is currently hearing opposition testimony on AB 1436.

We understand several members have had difficulty joining the call or been removed altogether. Please be persistent and continue attempting to join the call, we need your voice to be heard. As a reminder, the directions are below:

Participant phone number: 844-291-6364

Participant access code: 6328686

\ 600x180
Call to Action
Good morning, the Senate Judiciary Committee is currently hearing opposition testimony on AB 1436.

We understand several members have had difficulty joining the call or been removed altogether. Please be persistent and continue attempting to join the call, we need your voice to be heard. As a reminder, the directions are below:

Participant phone number: 844-291-6364

Participant access code: 6328686

1. When the Chairwoman asks for opposition , at that time (and not before) you dial 1 then 0. The operator will give you a number that marks your place in the system. If you don’t receive a number from the operator (and it could take a few minutes to get that number) dial *0 and ask for a number to testify.

2. When your number is called by the operator, make sure your phone is not on mute, then quickly state one of the following statements that best fits your situation. You must follow this format, or the Chairwoman will disconnect you.

• My name is _____, [I am a senior] and I own less than 5 units, and I haven’t received rent since. Please vote no.

• My name is ______, and I am a rental property owner. I haven’t received rent since. Please vote no.

• My name is ________, I am a rental property owner. Please vote no.

1. When done, you can stay on the line. The operator will move to the next caller.

You can watch the hearing HERE.

1 Like