Flip candidates

Developer borrowed $2.2M from the bank. Needed to work fast as interests on debt are piling up.

No takers so far… might be too pricey for that neighborhood.

This house is literally falling apart. 19th Ave in SF.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/2166-19th-Ave-94116/home/1636629

1 Like

I have been wondering forever when it will get listed every time I drive pass it…

This looks great. I haven’t studied SF market yet . I followed Kiyosaki’s advise and completely became in zen with streets from Los gatos to palo Alto …may be upto Sharon heights .

Beyond that , I’m confused on exit numbers.

I think SF is a great market for flips. School is a non issue and people pay top dollars for good designs. I have posted many listings in seemingly bad neighborhoods with “wow OMG” sale prices. But the design and workmanship must be top notch to pull it off.

You might have missed this one…714 charleston rd palo alto, looks like offers due today.

What would this go for? I say 2.2

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Palo-Alto/714-E-Charleston-Rd-94303/home/967241?utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

1 Like

No need. Even a lousy fixer can fetch a couple million in a good neighborhood.

A fixer in a good neighborhood already sells for a couple millions. There’s no profit to be made.

I feel that SF is a unique market in the sense that it’s driven by design. A flipper can make it big in SF.

2 Likes

This js right across my little one’s school on a very busy corner . I go here in the mornings and evenings and it’s a super busy location on busy corner

At 2.2M it is still a good buy to sell at 2.8 above after rehab. Comp at 2.68 in December - Not a remodel.

SF inventory is going down!!! While pending sales up!!!

2 Likes

Market has turned the corner in the last month…still not at Spring 2018 highs but getting there.

2 Likes

Not reflected in Redfin estimates yet, still dropping. According to Redfin, my CU SFHs drop 5% from 2018’s ATH.

Only 5%? Should be no less than 10% in reality.

Zillow indicates 8% drop from ATH.

Redfin only told me one of mine is 11% higher than last year. It didn’t tell me what was ATH.

You don’t know how to use software? Click on the chart and move your mouse to the peak to find out the price estimate then.

39%20PM

Austin is still going up :slight_smile: Notice can see the price where the mouse is?

No need to ridicule @manch. He said that only to illustrate the fact that his house is 11% higher than last year without experiencing any kind of a dip.

2 Likes

In that case, mine is higher :slight_smile: 13%

52%20PM