Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

Singapore’s Hotels Get a ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Boost

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-18/singapore-hotels-get-boost-from-crazy-rich-asian-tourism-boom

Of course, Crazy Rich Asians was shown on the big outdoor screen under the stars of our cruise ship last week but I forgot to snap a picture to upload here.

The Marina Bay Sands hotel is soooo cool that I must stay there one day, even for a night, so that I can use that awesome rooftop infinity pool!!!

1 Like

Yeah, really, really bad movie…NOT!!!

Come on, Constance, what kind of dress was that? Take lessons from Gemma and Michelle…

Was there a dress? I only saw a bra.

2 Likes

Small one at that (sorry, no hate please, i am eating lunch…)

Come on, at least Michelle Yeoh should have snagged a Supporting Actress nomination. Oh well, it was fun nevertheless despite the haters…

Next, John Wick 3. OMG, I might have to take a day off for that if the early reviews are good…

Crazy rich Asian women.

Shanghai’s million dollar toy boys: Online storm in China after police bust ladies’ club

The job requirements by Perfect Space stated that candidates must be more than 180cm (5.9 feet) tall, handsome, fashionable, clean and cheerful.

5’9” is weak sauce.

5.9 ft is not the same as 5’9".

2 Likes

Even though I’m 6 feet tall myself, I don’t think you should disparage short people.

I love short people. Is it better? :smile:

5’ 11”

End of an era

Singapore to be Asia’s millionaire capital by 2030 Insights | Bloomberg Professional Services

One in seven is a millionaire? Guess they mean one out of 7 adults over 21 years old.
Everywhere you see people in Singapore, so randomly throw a stone, it will hit a millionaire :slight_smile:

Don’t hurt yourself… LOL

OMG, nooooo way!!! Break out your hankies, people…

‘The Joy Luck Club’ may be getting a sequel | CNN

1 Like

Hi @girlykick,

If you didn’t see this video about that sweet house, enjoy!!!

OMG, Ronnie Chieng from CRA and the comedy channel will be in the Fab 7x7 in May!!! Due to popular demand I guess, that initial one day concert ballooned to a follow-up concert after that night and then a new Sunday night concert.

I will be the old guy with his wife who can still pass for almost his daughter (if he had one)… Say hi!!!