Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Then, black Friday comes and a Twhitler supporter ruins it for a Hmong lady.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hmong-shoppers-told-speak-the-language-on-black-friday/ar-BBFQyIx?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=ientp#image=1

If turkey is so great people will eat it everyday. All these special food people eat only once a year by definition sucks.

1 Like

Turkey sandwiches are very popular in delis

2 Likes

Dude, turkey has many nutritional benefits. Come on, turkeys are a tad harder to come by than chicken but I would eat turkey for lunch every day on the day if readily available.

1 Like

Turkey is healthy because it tastes so bad you will eat less of it. :smile:

1 Like

LOL…Turkey is good to eat for those suffering insomnia.

I eat turkey! Good substitute when I’m not eating eggs and steaks… :rofl:

1 Like

Well, red meat in moderation or cut it out altogether…

Signed,

Your Primary Care Physician

1 Like

Man, I just need the cholesterol and protein that’s in the steak. I don’t need the fat and the carb. Couldn’t my body choose wisely??? :rofl:

Alright, time to head home to clean house before the masses come tomorrow for turkey, honey baked ham, cracked crab, red curry, some authentic Japanese cooking, etc…

Yes, some financial turbulence as of late but there is reason still to be thankful for what you have (health, family, home, etc…).

We should be having on continuous play the following movies tomorrow: Crazy Rich Asians, John Wick, and Badder Santa (no kiddies this year)!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Y’all!!!

1 Like

Turkey is grossssssssss :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Plate doesn’t have to be turkey per se.

It is just a tradition to commemorate that a bunch of invaders, with no visas, persecuted by a tyrannical government by religious reasons landed illegally on this land. :smile:

Me? I will be eating anything, and drinking a “Famosa”.

At least my mom is, I keep her happy with a beer every other day and we moved our old 55" tv to her room. She is 83 yo, too young for that, but what the heck! :smile:

1 Like

How un-American. What a shame… :rofl:

Try it deep fried… Much tastier

Fastest way to burn the house down. :scream:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thanks to everyone and have a great holiday!

Thanksgiving is a celebration of open borders.

You mean Thanksgiving isn’t the group meal after the pilgrims slaughtered Pocahontas?