Housing Values May Fall As Boomers Die Off Or Sell Off

One of them should have kept the granddad’s house, take HELOC and split the money with the other two. They should be able to preserve the property tax basis that way?

1 Like

That, probably would have been the smart thing to do, but people want the moola, the yen, the euro… to waste it all away on booze and loose women (could be men)…

Baby boomers will create the biggest wealth transfer in history. 3 times the greatest generation. I hardly think that will be a negative for the economy. The housing
gult doom and gloomers are idiots…
not my problem anyway. I will be dead and my wife will have hundreds of rental units.

Uh, @tomato wants to be adopted…

You have kids? Heirs? Looking to adopt? :slight_smile:

You beat me to it.

See???

Of course, I had to…

I am loyal to you, and have better chances to be adopted by your wife than this elt1 guy :slight_smile:

Man, you don’t know mrs. dragonboy… woman is heartless when it comes to cash. You had a better chance with me…:grinning:

1 Like

I dont want cash :slight_smile: i want houses :slight_smile:

Cash, gold, houses, doesn’t matter. What’s hers, she ain’t letting it go to anyone. She has always said that when she married me, she became so cheap (and loves it). Well yeah, if your husband pays for everything…

1 Like

I dont want anything as long as you guys are alive.

1 Like

You can fight the beautiful UCLA cheerleaders for my share…

So you are spending your money on young hotties?

Since there are truly so many beautiful coeds on the campus at any given time, I suppose any donation in the future will benefit some young hotties directly or indirectly…

My buddy whose daughter entered this past year said he had a really, really hard time not staring at some of the gals there. Just awesome…

Oh wow.

@Elt1 has at least one kid already. Stop two-timing on @sfdragonboy sheesh.

2 Likes

Like I was seriously going to adopt a full grown adult who is making way more than minimum wage for one of the name brand SV companies…

Adopt a UCLA coed instead :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s what a trust is for. If she cares that much, she should mandate that it happen.