Housing Values May Fall As Boomers Die Off Or Sell Off

If anyone on this forum obviously I am the better candidate, but it’s alright, I don’t need to fundraise for a $3.5M house so I’ll let @tomato take the spot.

1 Like

whoa, numbers speak, huh…

I demand adoption by combat.

Not interested in adoption. But I do need an apprentice/slave. You can live on my new farm in Placerville. I promise long hours,hard work and tons of knowledge transfer. You can learn everything about property maintenance and management. Only 20 minutes from Intel in Folsom. So you can have a day job, too. Time to leave your BA sweat shop and enjoy country living. Has a pool, vineyard and pasture and servants quarters.

4 Likes

Servant quarters the size of an atherton mansion, i’m sure.

That’s why i am banking on @sfdragonboy, at least he didn’t say straight no!

1 Like

No!!!:grinning:

alright, i guess i will build my networth the regular way.

1 Like

You are better off inPlacerville. The servants unit is 1500sf . Would go for $3m by itself in PA.

granite bay looks better, it has waterbody nearby!

A little bit of sweat, calculated risk taking and timing luck and you should be way fine…

Granite Bay an urban suburb for wannabes. Placerville is country living. Either way lake Folsom is close by.
I will continue to do my boating in Tahoe.

Nice homes, for sure :slight_smile: price of a starter south bay home gets a nice mansion there.

Folsom and Granite Bay have doubled in price since 2010. Lots of BA money and plenty of Tech jobs. I have a good friend who runs a VC firm in Folsom.

I found acreage and a farm. My rural getaway.

Is he living in folsom himself? Is he looking for a part-time partner? :slight_smile:

She lives in Folsom and is my neighbor partime in Tahoe. I will ask. She is in a partnership. They could probably use BA money connections

Which avatar in fort nite battle royale?

Clearly this guy.

1 Like

He got a proxy.

1 Like