How fast flip is now, going a redfin REDHOT

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Gilroy/6439-Barron-Pl-95020/home/1252274

This is the fast flip. I do not know what made the previous owner to sell at 542k and now flipped to 749k. It just two months with 200k difference. Even with 5% commission on sale price $37500, it is really a good flip !

1 Like

Definitely went low budget on the landscaping

1 Like

So Redfin publishes now the offer review date?
How long has that been? Did not know that the MLS had a dedicated data field for it. (This is not a Redfin listing!)

2 Likes

I am seeing that for the last two or three months.

1 Like

In SF they don’t have a data field for offer date. I guess Redfin is scrapping the private notes section?

Sounds like Redfin violates MLS TOS

This is a $800K home. Along 10th street there are 800+ new homes built on tiny lots. They are reselling them already between 800-975K.

I was there last Sat and they did a nice job. Even stucco was reapplied. Nothing expensive material but it looks right. The backyard is left for the new owner to complete.

1 Like

These low end homes are not a good buy…You can buy the nicest house in town on large acreage or in Morgan Hill for under $2m…better deals at higher price points

That is Arcadia hardly low end. The split level built in the 19070s have open floor plan. Still well designed.
In MH 2M mansions are asking for 4M+. Can not find lots that big except in Saratoga, Woodside neighborhoods.

1 Like

Why is the offer date a violation? Also, maybe it only shows up if you’re logged in and therefore “a client”. Seems like information every buyer should have.

Well, depends where the listing agent put it. If they put it in the “public comments”, then it’s no problem.
The vast majority of times, the listing agent puts the offer date in the “private comments” (which are only visible to licensed agents with paid membership to the MLS). Extracting information from the private comments and making them available to non-agents… I personally don’t mind, but would expect the owners of MLSlisings.com to take action.

I just checked back with the listing in the original post. Sure enough, just as the “vast majority”, the public comment did not include an offer deadline. Redfin must be scraping them from the private comments.

2 Likes