It Gets Better By The Minute

Frankly, just go back to customers only, nothing more or less. Just because that Phily incident got way out of hand did not mean Starbucks had to then throw out the baby with the water.

1 Like

Playing the dumb as a drum. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

“”“You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”""

I know some nuts on this forum. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Drain the swamp!

Sex kills :laughing:

Hmmm. 10 months of gridlock and their economy starts doing better. Amazing that 18.9% unemployment is an improvement. It definitely makes you wonder about the value government is providing.

3 Likes

Sounds like Spain was so low that up was the only way. We on the other hand are at the top, so can we remain so?

I thought we also do best when there’s gridlock. Things should be good with the current situation.

Maybe we need to start having fines or prison time for journalist that print fake news. Freedom of the press doesn’t mean print whatever fake BS you want.

1 Like

In other news, I’m absolutely shocked the MSM isn’t covering that the Convington kids have hired a lawyer to sue NYT for libel. Anyone who’s paid attention to that story learned how the MSM pushed their agenda regardless of facts. That’s not news reporting. It’s propaganda.

2 Likes

When someone like Mueller calls them out they have no choice but to take responsibility. The rest of the daily onslaught of lies and slander - almost never.
Check out “Campus Reform.” An organization worthy of support. They defend kids like these from the abuse in some cases physical beatings and threats they endure for expressing conservative views.

2 Likes

Wow. This is the guy that said killing a baby that survives an abortion attempt is perfectly acceptable. He even thinks it’s ok to leave the baby there alive while discussing it with the mother before killing it or just leaving it to die. Democrats cheered him for that. Clearly, the old yearbook photo is a much bigger issue than killing babies.

1 Like

Just a couple of lessons on what happens when you let the government add a tax or fee.

https://www.washingtonpolicy.org/publications/detail/wsdot-asking-legislature-to-hide-its-failure-on-i-405-tolls

The irony that people think universal healthcare would result in the government spending new tax revenues on healthcare. Didn’t we learn anything from social security and Medicare? They’ll design it to initially run a surplus. They’ll spend the surplus on whatever they want. Then later on we’ll be screwed since the money was spent. Voting to trust the government to manage universal care in our best interest is idiotic. We already have tons of local and federal examples of what happens to new revenues.

1 Like

Wow. Of all the things to get outraged about

1 Like

Sheeesssh.

Frankly, it’s a great idea.

After a year a one half of delaying the case, Duncan Hunter finally accepted a plea bargain to plead guilty to one count of misusing campaign funds. The rest of the charges were dropped. He still is keeping his congressional seat unless they throw him out. Can he vote from jail?

1 Like

His wife turned against him

Gee, accident eh???

(13) Head of Russian oil giant Lukoil dies after falling from hospital window, reports state media (cnn.com)

1 Like

Made for Movie plot.

2 Likes

Boy, USA: the land of cheaters (LOL)

What’s the old saying, if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’ ?

Ohio fishing scandal: 2 men accused of cheating in an Ohio fishing tournament have been indicted, prosecutors say | CNN

1 Like