It Is Time For Another Baby, Manch

I used to be so-so about kids. But since having my 2 girls I now think (my) kids are wonderful. :smile:

From 2 to 3 may be a big quantum jump though. Most cars and SUV’s don’t fit 2 ginormous car seats in the back. So if you have been putting that mini van off, it’s time to bite the bullet and be one of those soulless minivan drivers. Geez, still give me shivers when I think about it…

Once you go sliding doors, you never go back!!

That’s what I am afraid of…

Haha…my dream car is a mini van. I don’t care about looking cool. I want to make my life easier. Sadly, we can’t fit a mini van in our garage and Menlo Park doesn’t allow overnight street parking. Maybe when we move, I’ll get the car i long for. :slight_smile:

WOT? Do you mean juts regular old street you can’t park cars overnight? That sounds pretty unAmerican to me…

Hey @myo,

When are you in Cabo San Lucas? We will be there on Christmas Day but we are planning to do some major excursions that will take us out on the water most of the day. Our cruise got shortened by 2 days due to our ship having a small mishap on a prior voyage. Have a great time!!!

@myo @sfdragonboy Will you guys be shopping some Cabo real estate down there? @Elt1 is also a regular down there I gather?

I am just there for some R&R since I don’t go back to work until after the New Year. I am on a cruise, so not much time for real estate hunting. I am sure if we like it there, we can always come back and do a deeper dive. My wife knows the family of a famous football player who owns some property there. He should be able to advise us as to where to buy if we are interested.

Yep. You can buy overnight guest passes (~200/yr) but cars parked on the street between 2am and 4am w/o a guest pass get a ticket. I have mixed feelings about it and it is pretty controversial around here. Keeps the neighborhood hoarder (there always seems to be one) from parking several junkers on the street and blocking valuable spots. But, some people have a legitimate need for parking a car on the street…

You always shop for real estate, no matter where you are :slight_smile:

We are flying in on 25th. And staying there til 29th. Nothing really planned yet. Just wanted to do nothing. :tropical_drink:

Don’t buy in Mexico…No transparency, huge realty fees, notary fees, you are taxed on inflated pesos when you sell. Can’t own anything near the coast as a foreigner you are basically buying a lease…

2 Likes

Cool, I am all for doing absolutely nothing!!! Sounds like we will miss each other then. Next time, maybe around these parts…:slight_smile:

Have a great time doing nothing!!!