It's Always Good To Know Our Taxes Are Being Put To Good Use

Go Bears!!!

Who ties their shoes anymore? That’s what velcro is for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, don’t all millennials wear flip flops or slip ons???

1 Like

A conversation heard on Sproul Plaza…

So, what are you studying?
Oh, Biochem with a minor in Computer Engineering
Sounds challenging.
It is.
What are you studying?
I am doing a TWO YEAR STUDY on proper shoe tying steps.

(sounds of crickets…)

2 Likes

2 years? Full time?

Not meant to be posted 4/1/?

1 Like

To top it off, they never figured out what made the knot stronger? That is unacceptable. (I tie my knots the way they describe but they still get undone- that’s when I do the double-knot. So the “findings” are questionable)

STEM majors losing credibility…

Aaah, to be continued at the more appropriate Master’s or PHD level…

1 Like

I just got a notification about an undergraduate program at Berkeley where students can go help researchers chase leopard lizards through the Washington desert. But it’s only open to women. Guess someone feels it’s really important to get more women in the sciences. Or, more likely, there’s grant money with conditions attached involved.

1 Like

Does the application process require that you submit photos of you in bikinis or nude, since it is sooooo hot in the desert???

Go Bears!!!

1 Like

No - but now that I think of it any guy could just say 'I identify as a woman" and I don’t think there’s much they could do about it.

3 Likes

Yup. Now women in STEM are statistically replaceable by men wearing a skirt. And they only have to feel like a woman on the day of the interview. All thanks to the new gender ideology…

2 Likes

I guess on the bright side quotas will soon be irrelevant when a white male can start claiming that he, err she, feels like black women.