Just As I Suspected, Blame The Judges!

1 Like

Yeah, you better sentence this repeater to more time…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/judge-orders-sf-return-impounded-car-homeless-man/

poor people does not need to obey law in sf.

1 Like

It looks like the 9th circuit is getting a makeover. That court has been useless. It’s so liberally biased it’s rulings are regularly over turned.

I flagged a police officer 3 weeks ago to ask him what we can do to get this crazy guy living on one of our streets, leaving a very disgusting scene. Not your regular homeless camp. He told me the things they collect, whether you see it as a trash or to accommodate them to live anywhere is “private property”.

He also told me to thank Reagan por kicking out the insane on the streets. They arrest them, send them to check up, 24 hours later he or she is back on the streets.

Great, gives judges more discretion…

1 Like

Bipartisan garbage…

1 Like

Don’t do the crime then if you are worried about the fees/punishment???

1 Like

Wow, so punishment is dependent on ability to pay? There’s a scary trend now with DA offices. Most of them are openly publishing long lists of crimes they will not prosecute anymore. Especially big cities are becoming more and more criminal friendly. It’s a movement that won’t end well for innocent citizens.

If they don’t charge fees to fund the court system, then how will they fund the court system? Are they going to charge higher fees to those they deem can afford it? Are they going to raise taxes to fund them?

Soon, the rich will have a distinct disadvantage when committing crimes. Who would have thunk it?

2 Likes

Of course, because the judge is getting paid!!!

I guess more crimes are committed by poor people. If rich people stop committing crimes due to high fees, will the court be short of fund?

Um, why didn’t you enter guilty pleas Your Honor??? That would have taught this moron to remain silent huh???

I asked chatgpt:

Q:
what does standing slient to when entering a plea?

A:
When a defendant enters a plea in a court of law, it is expected that they will respond verbally to indicate their plea, such as “guilty” or “not guilty.” However, in some jurisdictions, defendants have the option to stand silent, which means they choose not to provide a verbal response to the charges brought against them.

The implications of standing silent can vary depending on the jurisdiction and the specific circumstances of the case. In some cases, standing silent may be interpreted as a refusal to enter a plea, leading the court to enter a plea of “not guilty” on the defendant’s behalf. In other jurisdictions, standing silent might be considered as an implied plea of “not guilty.”

It’s important to note that legal procedures and practices can differ across jurisdictions, so it’s advisable to consult with a legal professional or research the specific rules and practices applicable in your jurisdiction for a more accurate understanding.

Note the typos in my question but chatgpt understood it anyway.

Then I googled it and found some answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoscowMurders/comments/13ovi74/kohberger_standing_silent_judge_entered_a_not/

By standing mute, you avoid silently admitting to the correctness of the proceedings against you until that point. You are then free to attack all previous proceedings that may have been irregular.

1 Like

It still would have been funny if the judge said, ok, let’s go with guilty, shall we???

1 Like

Karma is a “female dog”, aint it, Judge???

2 Likes

See, it’s the judges (from Supreme Court to your local courts) who are ruining this country!!!

1 Like

Need to vote these garbage judges out.