Kicking tech dudes out for lunch

Damn… eventually they’ll kill all company cafeteria too, although mine the food is not great, but still…
Oh wait… maybe soon we cannot bring our lunch to work anymore… anyone brings lunch violates the law…

1 Like

Weird articles, merely said no more than 50% subsidy. The main reason for no cafeteria in those new FB buildings are that they are too small.

i think a lot of restaurant going out of business since they think the tech worker keep eating at company cafe. so they want to make them out more to eat

One of my friend and his partner open a sushi poke place near apple headquarter a while back expecting high volume, but he underestimated the workers that doesn’t go out and eat, and at the end lose a lot of money and sold it over to his partner. profit only good enough for one owner

1 Like

techies don’t know how to enjoy life. 9 to 5 in the office, should get out for some fresh air.

They do , look

1 Like

@hanera, what have you turned into? :rofl:

Elon needs to state making sex robots. The Mars trip is so 1960s

They should do what Amazon has started doing.

http://farestart.org

They run some of the newer cafeterias in Amazon buildings.

Hmmm… no. We have nice campuses to stroll while going from building to building. I normally do 1:1 walking around the campus and putting in couple of miles a day. Tons of fitness, run and fitness activities to enjoy outdoor. Not having to go out for lunch has been one of the best things happened to in the bay area and save time and traffic.

1 Like

Yoda looks like a total zombie now. He should use this avatar. Bet you he’ll earn likes from Screamer-in-Chief.

1 Like

He’s like those people who go thru one facelift after another. :smile:

1 Like

Wow, SF Planning Commission gets it (this time)…

1 Like