Latest Silicon Valley Trend: Chicken

I am thinking of getting a goat, and a dog. but gotta have the kid first. So kid can take care of the dog.

1 Like

Goat is a useful pet to maintain the weeds. I’m wondering why it’s not popular

Get a tortoise so you don’t have to change pet for a lifetime

1 Like

and your kids will hate you because they have to inherit it.

1 Like

I know two people who have chickens as pets. One of them gave me some fresh :egg:s.

1 Like

same happened to wife, the guy had a college age kid, and gave eggs to my wife. It came with the poop on it :slight_smile:

Um… I’m eating lunch here…

Was that chicken poop or some other poop… :slight_smile:
Not sure why people want a chicken coop in their backyard. What about bird flu?

wth is bird flu. i mean, why would they even care about it?

You don’t know what it is?? Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H5N1

I know what it is, but why worry about your local chicken? Maybe i am not that educated on the matter.

Funny you mention the goats. I go to an open house in SSF since it was kinda near me and the neighbor apparently rented 3 goats to munch up the weeds. I would do the same but I have coyotes to worry about.

Goats are environmentally friendly weed killer.

I’m thinking of another permanent weed killer: buy plastic exterior carpet or fake grass, they will keep the yard out of weeds forever. It doesn’t require a building permit to install fake grass

I was thinking about astroturf too for my front lawn…I ended up going with some Mexican Beach polished stones… Don’t be taking them you little brats!!!