Let The Games Begin! (Democratic Candidates Vying For 2020 Run)

Uh, @manch, your boy sucks!!!

Why? You don’t go to the dentist?

Tell me, who looks like a winner more?

or… (yes, lovely wife looking to jump her Gov husband’s bones)

Just focus on how soft she was on crime, America…

This, is why we should not vote for you, Ms. “Hottest DA In The Country” Harris…(according to Barack…)

She’s hotter than Jeff Gazillionaire’s new girlfriend.

Oprah is betting on the right horse.

No, don’t bet on the “Dental Cleaning” Boy!!!

That’s the new trend by liberal prosecutors. They openly publish lists of crimes they won’t prosecute. It’s happening all over the country.

Blah, blah, blah, No data. Just blah, blah, blah.

She says, he says, blah, blah, blah.

kamala harris… worse than a dental appointment…

I don’t even know who she is. Dentist boy you must come out to stop this madness! :tooth:

One more…

No immigrant can become a president since all candidates were born in USA. Children of immigrants are not immigrants

Yepp… that’s CNN opinion piece - BS…

During Trump Presidency CNN wants to be Fox … however in the process it has lost the viewers who looked at it for facts and not propaganda.

What does this mean? Did CNN try to be more conservative or more liberal after election?

You clearly haven’t read or watched them. They’ve gone far left. They are the left wing Breitbart.

I didn’t know she descends from Indian and Samoan parents. Her father is republican, and she is a vulgar person. She ain’t going to get many votes unless she switches to the republican party where she will be welcomed by her attitude.

Kind of surprises me. :roll_eyes: