Let The Games Begin! (Democratic Candidates Vying For 2020 Run)

More criminals are victims mentality… She was completely silent about the officer killed by an illegal immigrant. She did take to Twitter during that time period to bash police.

I would pound on that for all of eternity if I were running against her. IMO, she let her personal view on capital punishment interfere with doing the job of enforcing the law.

1 Like

I’m fundamentally opposed to the attitude of making criminals victims and portraying the police as the problem. Yes, there are some bad police officers but to argue the police are the biggest issue not criminals committing crime is insane. The fact democrats care more about illegals and criminals than police should be a wake up call for all law-abiding citizens.

1 Like

Exactly! When did the DNA get all jacked up along the way???

1 Like

It’s the desire for equal outcomes no matter what people do. Sorry, but it should be equal outcomes for equal decision. You rob a bank, then you have the same outcome. You don’t change things for equal outcomes if one group robs banks more often.

What a joke…“a fighter who will stick up for average Americans.” Yes, that slain police officer apparently was not an average American and the gang member was… Unbelievable. I truly hope they tear her campaign apart and early. Literally, don’t waste your campaign dollars on this one, folks. You are wasting your time and money…

1 Like

Willie Browns girlfriend does not stand a chance

Obama’s wet dream fantasy wife…

Ignore her. Why are you so fascinated by Harris? You should make more posts for good candidates, not advertise for bad candidate.

For bad candidate, the best treatment you can give is to totally ignore her, never mention her name, pretend she doesn’t exist in the political landscape

Uh, whatever comes up I will post… you needn’t worry. And no, I hate Harris to the core…

Replace your hate with love of good candidate. She had no chance, all her goal is to get a name recognition. You are helping her in spreading her name and make a nobody to somebody

California should start by voting her out as senator.

Uh, Gavin hasn’t done anything in the last 24 hours to report on…:grinning:

Who do you like?. I think the best Democrat prospect is Sherrod Brown

I haven’t found any good candidate so have nobody to talk about :joy:. But definitely nobody from California. California leftist has no chance to be elected to destroy the country,

The Democrats don’t have an electable candidate

1 Like

Come on, if Gavin can do a few things with CA he should be right there. He has everything people want, charisma, a hot wife and greasy, slick hair. We could only do worse…

Water Tax for you. We start with a small smount and will raise the water tax until you can barely afford water

Coupal called Newsom’s proposal an example “of California’s knee-jerk reaction to default to a new tax whenever there’s a new problem.”

There’s no problem that can’t be solved by bigger government.

I agree if we can avoid a tax and just take care of it from the surplus why doesn’t he? Again, until what really happens it is speculation at best. Yeah, I take fresh, clean water from the tap for granted here in the Fab 7x7 but it is pretty sad in the 21st century if some community in golden boy Cali is not up to par. As long as the money goes to where it is intended, I guess I don’t mind.

1 Like