Liberal hero is anti-Semitic

Seems that some elite liberals are anti-Semitic. Pittsburgh synogogue shooter is not a Trump supporter, but is he a liberal or conservative?

I think it is beneficial to all the poeple, especially to minorities that we have peace and be stable instead of revolution and endless changes.

London Times columnist Daniel Finkelstein, who is Jewish, also expressed concern at the apparent mainstreaming of Judeophobic sentiments. “I have just come across the most extraordinary statement by Richard Dawkins. It is right there on the Guardian website without a sentence even questioning it… Dawkins, a liberal hero, believes that Jews control world power. And, judging from the Guardian, it is now a part of mainstream debate to say so. Perhaps you think I am overreacting, but I am a little bit frightened,” Finkelstein wrote.

1 Like

“So if atheists could achieve a small fraction of that influence, the world would be a better place.”

Too funny. In the last century the vast majority of people murdered were killed by governments, not by individuals, and the vast majority of those governments doing the killing were atheist regimes.

This anti-Semitic liberal hero invented the term meme.

“ Dawkins first came to prominence with his 1976 book The Selfish Gene , which popularised the gene-centred view of evolution and introduced the term meme . With his book The Extended Phenotype (1982), he introduced into evolutionary biology the influential concept that the phenotypic effects of a gene are not necessarily limited to an organism’s body, but can stretch far into the environment. In 2006, he founded the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science.

Dawkins is known as an outspoken atheist. He has claimed in interviews to be an agnosticabout many matters of religious faith, instead endorsing reason. He is well known for his criticism of creationism and intelligent design. In The Blind Watchmaker (1986), he argues against the watchmaker analogy, an argument for the existence of a supernatural creatorbased upon the complexity of living organisms. Instead, he describes evolutionary processes as analogous to a blind watchmaker, in that reproduction, mutation, and selection are unguided by any designer. In The God Delusion (2006), Dawkins contends that a supernatural creator almost certainly does not exist and that religious faith is a delusion.”

Why created so many political threads?

This is a very important topic. Intellectual liberals are anti-Semitic. This can create violence and make the world dangerous

2 Likes

Maybe important to you. But seems rather irrelevant to most of us and can be merged into another thread talking about similar stuff.

Let the people to vote!