Merry Christmas Y'all

As The Donald wants us to say…

We are finally heading to our first port of call, Cabo San Lucas. Met some really nice folks already!!!

Felix Navidad everyone!!!

sfdragonboy

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

I am half-way through on my vacation, soon I may not have internet connection. See you all after Jan 2017.

Happy holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hilidays to everyone!

Ho Ho Ho! Wish you all buy a house or two in 2017! :smile:

2 Likes

I spent Christmas eve watching Christmas movies. .Diehard is now a Christmas movie…lol…Its a Wonderful Life is too old for younger generations…A Christmas Story is still popular. …Even the Christmas music today is different from my youth…The old world carols have been replaced with popular American music from the 40s and later…
People are now saying Merry Christmas again…The Trump effect?..Happy Holidays was just too PC?
Went skiing Christmas day…the coldest day skiing ever in Tahoe…started out at 3, went up to 15 degrees…Too cold even for my Russian wife…It is 0 today, heat wave coming…lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Obama has been saying Merry Christmas for 8 years now. We don’t need no stinky Trump for that. Remember, Trump is the Grinch.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all!! Looking forward to all the adventures in 2017!

@sfdragonboy I caught the tail end of your cruise ship left Cabo. We had a great time there!