Microsoft is BACK!

Your stock portfolio would be 3x if you have bought MSFT all-in.

Have you bought NVDA all-in, your stock portfolio would be 6x.

So you two is able to identify good stocks but is not confident enough to put all-in or bet heavily (>30% of Capital) into one stock. Something @wuqijun and I able to do.

Yes, exactly that is the issue, I am unable to over come that till date. I bought AAPL at $94 too, pre-1:7 split I bought at $370 too, but never held. Same way, many stocks. Any way, I myself convinced that I can not change that attitude (or fear).

Only one stock, TSLA, I had extreme confidence, but wrongly thought I can trade it and gain more, that was the known failure. Even during the dip Mar 16, 2020 & Mar 25, 2020, I bought lot of stocks such as Appx 150 TSLA and 150 AAPL and 100 MSFT., but traded later, left the boat.

I knew what mistake I had done !

Gone is gone, nothing I can do it now. Now, everything over that I found my own way to trade or investing(very few 5%)

1 Like

Well Said. Investing and Trading remains an art.

The right attitude is not fear. Is laziness. You need to learn to be lazy. You’re too hard-working.

If you do not mistake me, whatever you and WQJ did was blind investment, Luckily, it worked as the leaders able to take the company on.

WQJ believes in founder such as Elon. For that matter, space X, when it comes to IPO, he will again blindly invest (now $175B). This is one way, but see how much news/media thrashed TSLA…etc we may be swayed by them by different analysis.

The another way is to study (analysis) of stocks, marketing and growth angle, and invest wisely like what intelligent investor speaks.

Third is find of well established companies, read all market/study, wait for opportunity and buy them when they are at deep discount. Example when TSLA & SHOP were reached above $750 or near $1000, when they are dipped with market around $350/$400 range, buy them blindly. This is what warren buffet does.

I have learnt a lot so far and will continue to learn more. It educates me systematic investment which will add more strength. Now, I am good at both speculative, trading and investment.

I started with two companies, but I can not name that company for some reason. I have to find out my way of investment, and I will.

All these risk and work is involved, and that transforms into money. All money must be earned whatever may be the work. There is no free money.

2 Likes

Both @wuqijun and me TRUST great leaders :slight_smile:

Verify after 10 years.

2 Likes

I notice you don’t trust people and want to do everything yourself. => On stocks, I want to know the truth or deep dive on companies or my trades without which I won’t take any decision. This is completely due diligence on my part.

If I quote, you have suggested SOXL, thinking that it will work. The part unknown to you is my algorithm. It is specific to S&P, not even Nasdaq will fit. Even in this, nasdaq is not strongly tied. These issues you will not know which I stress test with my algorithm.

I have not discounted your suggestion, but run through tests and found it will not work. I have many times pair tested with TSLA, SHOP, AAPL, AMZN and other ETFs, but none is working.

There is no one solution that fits all.

Verify after 10 years => I have the confidence on my skill set and the last 3.5 to 4 years of development, it will definitely help me grow. I had also seen that since 2017 Dec, how it is helping me year after year. Recent times, it is working beyond my expectation. Let us wait and see, anything can happen, either way.

1 Like

Cramer did it again. Good acronym!

All 5 combined just to be parallel with BABA?

MSFT > AAPL

What site is this?

No idea. Just grabbed from Twitter.

1 Like

Thank you!

How come so short? Can’t handle the heat?

Lolz. You fan boy!

1 Like