Millennials ain't all bad

Where’s our Ms. @harriet to defend herself and her kind???

Now you know why cereal bars exist!!

3 Likes

Millenials are too busy with work, phones, messages, text etc. They have no time to cook, cleanup and commute to remote suburbs.

I don’t eat cereal for breakfast but not because of the inconvenience. It just tastes downright terrible.

2 Likes

People are worried about robots, I would not. The trend is that people are getting busier and busier every year.

When robots can do all the work, we can have the elites working hard and the rest of the people will play all day long, games, fitness, tourism, playing with robots. They will be even busier than millennials.

Just like some people are tired of fast food and would like slow food. Maybe someday people would like a slow life instead of a fast life.

A fast life seems exciting but could be meaninglessly busy

1 Like

American cereal has the nutritional value of whiskey according to Ralph Nadar. .

1 Like

.Cereal and coffee would be an improvement over the typical breakfast choices of the 2nd millienium…

Before coffee became popular in the United States, the breakfast drink of choice was cider or beer, even for children. A typical pre-1900s breakfast was a bowl of plain porridge with a cup of beer or cider, along with a little meat or fruit if the family was particularly well off. However, that all changed when coffee became popular in the U.S. after the Civil War; many Americans now drink three or more cups a day.

Make Breakfast Great Again!!

1 Like

Yup! You have to be able to eat it in the car one-handed.

That said, I gave up cereal years ago when I went on Atkins, and have been happy ever since. Salads, steak, or leftover stirfry for breakfast.

Not so good for eating in the car. Have to have a napkin in my lap to catch drops.

I am afraid that luxury is only available to top 1% rich people…

In the future all work will be done by robots and humans will do nothing more than enjoying the luxurious lifestyle that only the rich 0.1% is currently enjoying.

1 Like

Unfortunately, unrest could kill most of us before reaching there. May be only 0.1% left to enjoy the paradise.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so hunky dory about robots doing all of the work in the future and humans just lying around eating grapes all day. Think about it. How is someone to earn his/her keep then? Where is the money going to come from for that human capital that is not being used or needed anymore? If you are rich or inherited money, sure, you are fine. Working stuffs may have that extra burden…

2 Likes

It is possible, just turn robots into the working class and all humans become the upper class. That’s the only way to eliminate the inequality amongst humans… isn’t that all liberals’ dream to begin with? :slight_smile:

1 Like

AI becomes intuitive.

I don’t know if that is actually feasible, that everyone wins. Someone has to lose. Always has been the case.

Still don’t get it. Only a small group of cyborgs left.

1 Like

When robots do all the work, there will be no need for money and no need to have a job.

Everyone will have 100 robotic minions to work for you and you will live a better life than Obama and Trump.

We can hire millions of robotic policemen to kill the bad guys to prevent unrest

Most futuristic movies predict a nightmare future…How are robots going to solve the real worlds problems? Things like pollution, wars, refugees, starvation, racial strife, crime, global warming?

1 Like

@Elt1 I notice you said global warming?!!