Moving Up a Tier

I would love to.

Have you got a place where I can keep & restore four hobby cars and a small motorhome?

The most affordable place I know of is sadly, right where they are.

Ooooowwwww, what you got hiding in your stable there, @tomhVallejo??? I love carsā€¦

1 Like

Just toy cars, length not longer than 8".

Time to join the demolition derby. ā€¦Or could start your own and crash them in to each otherā€¦lolā€¦Sorry Tom but collecting old cars is just about nostalgia. .I love old cars, but dont have the patience for themā€¦Used to have threeā€¦my best friend was my mechanicā€¦Took my wife to the car showsā€¦With her Russian heritage all she saw was old men with their old carsā€¦I sold my cars, only buy new Toyotas that last foreverā€¦Havenā€™t seen my mechanic buddy since. ā€¦Now on Lake Tahoe I am buying boatsā€¦My best friend is a boat mechanicā€¦I see a pattern formingā€¦lol

How is the housing market in Tahoe doing by the way, @Elt1? I remember it was crazy at one point. I imagine still very expensive to get a cabin?

Substitute ā€œold housesā€ for ā€œold carsā€ in your last post and letā€™s have a laugh. :wink:

Besides, I am an ā€œold manā€. But, Iā€™m pretty sure I havenā€™t met your wife at any car shows Iā€™ve been at. :relaxed:

1 Like