MRNA & BNTX - Are these next 10x stock?

Owed me 50% of your profit :slight_smile: I was teasing @Jil on MRNA - made $. I had both MRNA and REGN. Don’t have BNTX, doesn’t feel promising.

2 Likes

When you told $10k/week, I just counted my returns it exceeded 10k, just sold options alone, without MRNA and BNTX paper profits.

I am not going to do sell them and play with wild options alone, that is greediness, that kills always.

I am still holding it, not selling even single one, MRNA and BNTX, so far.

Even today I bought MRNA calls Jun 18, 2021. after reading this news. They have brighter future than what I calculated. Whenever there is a dip, I always add calls of MRNA and BNTX and I will continue until results are out.

1 Like

I caved and bought some MRNA today. Just a starter position, $20k.

The thesis is that Covid is here to stay, and as it mutates it will be necessary to continually tweak the vaccine for maximum efficacy. A month ago I thought J&J would steamroll MRNA when their single dose adenovirus vaccine came out but we still have not heard how effective it is and there are rumors of manufacturing delays. If the virus keeps mutating ‘fast mover’ mRNA vaccines could be able to maintain an edge.

This doesn’t take into account any of the other opportunities for mRNA e.g. cancer vaccines, autoimmune vaccines, etc. However the revenue and learnings from Covid will allow them to accelerate these efforts.

5 Likes

It means your play position is far bigger than mine. Is why you’re always edgy. Can you sleep well every night?

Good thinking. Didn’t think of that.

I’m clueless about the pattern of the corrective wave 4 but is always fun to speculate…

I have edge and rotate madly, but do not have bigger position than you (100% guaranteed !) and many here. I am just testing for possible automation and then I am hands free, but that is long way to go…

BNTX & MRNA are the winners, there may be others such as JNJ and AZN, but they can not dent current and future orders of these two winners.

For example: If JNJ tests with 44000 people on 3rd round, BNTX and MRNA exceeded millions of real cases and every case they review, study…etc. They have access to those millions of medical history, which can be used for future projects, study…etc

They are running up ahead like Usain Bolt, others are way behind.

Market is still skeptical about the companies future and pricing mid-way of previous peak. When results are out and with future guidance, very likely I expect them to fly high.

If not, I am doomed, but I am prepared for it.

1 Like

Think this way (MRNA)

I can’t tell you how odd I find the word “Autoimmune vaccines”. It is a round of vaccines that gave my son an autoimmune disease. The idea of buying a vaccine to fix the mess caused by another vaccine is just ironic. Fortunately he’s better now…

2 Likes

The immune system has fascinating machinery in place to prevent your body from attacking itself. The idea is that when there is a disease involving autoimmunity (e.g. multiple sclerosis), you can deliver a vaccine that activates the repressive elements (Tregs) rather than stimulatory to teach it not to attack a specific antigen.

1 Like

So far so good…

1 Like

IMO, every dip is an opportunity to buy options. Both BNTX and MRNA will not go away until covid-19 is gone. These two are 95% success rate and expected allergic reactions, nothing new.

Since this was dropped yesterday, I took few options 6 months expiry, too good today got 20% jump. I will decide about those options after results as I do not know what price the results take them.

When it drops you keep quiet!

Look at the date of my short :scream: at the low: 57% gain, what give? Long calls is too risky for me since I believe is still in wave 4. Is great for you since you believe is in wave 5 :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 10.33.10 AM

Another stock in my portfolio with huge gain is FSLY :slight_smile:

FDX shot up when I go out for grocery and is now pulling back after I’m back?

Well, I got about $50k worth of MRNA i.e. about 10% of what you have :man_shrugging:

I do not keep quiet, may be to the blog, but I keep buying at low. I have six accounts, for various reasons, buying and selling. Yesterday was buy day and today seems to be good sale day.

1 Like

Of course he does. And well he should. Everyone on here is a winner. Nobody brags about loosing.

3 Likes

I was teasing him. He did talk about his loss when MRNA deep dive. He got bad memory. I believe he didn’t get any As in his school days. School system is designed for IQ ~ 110, any1 with higher IQs will get As easy. For me, easy As.

Yes, I remember that time I was losing my own money, but now I am positive even if there is a drop !

2 Likes

Timbe…rrr. forgot to sell when it hits $135-$140, talked about it and forgot.

Russian joke. This lady took the vaccine and had no side effects.

1 Like

Sell it , sell it and regret later.

I’m not a biology major, but it might be a bad idea to get the Moderna vaccine and then get your wife pregnant. The question is whether the sperm can incorporate the spike protein RNA, which the infant will then consider “self”, and likely be a superspreader for Covid once they catch it because they won’t recognize it as foreign.

4 Likes