MRNA & BNTX - Are these next 10x stock?

As of 09/30/2020, Blackrock owned 5.11%, now they own 5.20%, looks to me very minor increase like your addition! :rofl:

IIRC, 5%+ owners need to state their position within 15 days of trading!

2 Likes

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&SERIOUS=ON&STATE=CA

1 Like

MRNA: Sold the 50 shares, now only 1 short put, assigned price is lower than selling price and higher than purchase price ($150). I thought it would go to $175, … a bit weak… take profit… and wait for another buying opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guarantee you will regret after few years, no doubt !

So far, I have not lost a single trade in MRNA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Trade perfect :crazy_face:

IMO, which may be right or wrong, For better profit

1. Buy MRNA shares for buy and hold, if dips buy more with DCA, hold never sell
  2. Buy calls (no puts) and trade for profit.

First point gave me YTD gain 45% and second point gave me good cash flow.

Playing with small amount is just for fun, not really a gain.

You will regret after few years.

1 Like

Well, I have lots of fun teasing you on this ticker :slight_smile: is a BIG gain.

1 Like

I still have my own doubts that you are playing as if you sold !

1 Like

“You have to believe in yourself.” – Sun Tzu

I follow Cathie into VRTX, one of your old flame, recalled you have hyped this in this forum once. Swear that it is a buy n hold :slight_smile: 50 shares for a start. Look like a wave I-ii about to start iii. Anyhoo, I have close almost all positions in this trading account. Only have MRNA, REGN, and VRTX. After reading that day trader who make 12.7x, I decided to stay focus, he said at any one time, he has 3-7 positions, I notice I have nearly 20… no wonder I always have difficulties managing. Now is THREE position.

I do not remember owning (posting anything) VRTX, neither REGN. Post those old hype (if any)

IIRC, in medical lines, I used to follow TDOC,ISRG, MASI, TEVA (WB) and now MRNA, BNTX and BBIO. I am still monitoring TWST.

I mixed up with TEVA :slight_smile:

REGN up because of GILD.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 6.23.12 PM

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.46.40 PM

F… REGN. Roll over during market hours. So I FOMO bought 100 MRNA and short 1 more MRNA put.

Really this is hold time for mRNA and BNTX, not a buy time. It may go up, but percentage gain is slim unless you hold for years!

Now best is to buy qcom and twst.

Done.

1 Like

How about this stock, is in an uptrend :slight_smile:

It seems you bought it recently ! Sell, Sell, Sell… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I traded it a few times today :slight_smile: Just trying out day trading. So far so good, 100 shares in and out, so very puny profit, experimenting…

1 Like

For supporting a valuation over $180, Moderna should generate more than $85 million in cumulative COVID-19 vaccine sales, the analyst said, adding that this is reflected in the share price at current levels.

That is not @Jil bull case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Poor BOFA analysts, Geoff Meacham, has downgraded the stock based on above $85 Million/qtr? MRNA may or may not declare $85M current qtr, but they will exceed 2B profit year 2021.

Think where the stock will go when everyone knows how much profit possible…

Do you think BOFA is fool enough not to know how much MRNA will generate? BOFA left the boat and trying to downgrade to get in !

@hanera,

What do you feel about bofa downgrade and twst downgrade by jpm (they hold good amount of twst)?

Was it real downgrade or purposefully downgrade to get in low price?

Haha… quite often is

I think don’t work with savvy millennials. It fooled baby boomers like me for awhile because then there are no web no social media no blog to talk to, so no collective wisdom to tap on. Alone can be quite frightening and can be easily fell into the FUD promulgated by big banks/ institutions. These guys need more to scare and fool web-savvy millennials.

I was about to add 100 TWST and it shot up :smiling_imp:

1 Like