Next 10x Stock Winner

Also, AAPL and IQ.

1 Like

Disastrous :cold_sweat:

The reaction was bad, but 62% revenue growth is pretty impressive. The bottom range of guidance was at the analyst average. I guess people wanted them to guide up more.

Getting seasick. green red green red green!
Rise above purchase price: SPLK, VEEV, IRBT
Still below purchase price: SHOP
Didn’t own: NTNX, UBNT
46%20AM

tomato,

Vomiting from the volatile SQ boat yet?

1 Like

I got out of sq near previous peak into earnings.
Still couldnt recover from iq and nflx and fb.

I think iq is gone (i have a sizable mad man portfolio)

Gone as in never coming back?

Yes. Unles iq goes its all time high, i bought it a little lower than ath.

DXCM- the stock I was telling you about in May was up 29 point today from 70 in may. Closed at $124 today, I bought at may 1. I hope someone else took my advice and bought it too.

1 Like

Purchased
1000 MU
1000 TEVA

56%20PM

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

I have a feeling TWLO is the best performing and most steady among all the names mentioned in this thread. At least for this year so far. Anyone wants to do the chart work?

That’s what I’m talking about…double digit movements. 4-5% is nothing to get excited/anxious about.

Didn’t know grandma is so greedy…

2 Likes

I still remember your 2% bombs…lol

er… :thinking:

I have conveniently forgotten everything about that…

manch,

Is time for you to give an indication of how much you are investing. % is a worthless measure.
1% of $1M = $10k.
20% of $20k = $4k.

For example, I have 1000 MU and 600 TCEHY, how many do you have?

1 Like

• Twilio (NYSE:TWLO) has jumped 15.9% postmarket after its Q2 earnings led to a surprise profit and the company easily beat revenue expectations.
• The company also provided upbeat guidance for Q3 and the full year.
• EPS was $0.03 vs. expectations for a loss of $0.06/share. (On a GAAP basis, operating loss was $22M and EPS was -$0.25.)
• Revenues grew 54% overall, and base revenue also grew 54%.
• Active accounts grew to 53,350 from a year-ago 43,431; dollar-based net expansion rate was 137%, vs. a year-ago 131%.
• For Q3, it’s guiding to revenue of $150M-$152M (above consensus for $134.8M) and EPS of $0.02-$0.03 (above break-even expectations). For the full year, it’s forecasting revenue of $585M-$589.5M (above consensus for $543M) and EPS of $0.02-$0.04 (above expectations for -$0.09).

That’s why I won’t even say the percentage. :smile: