Next 10x Stock Winner

I think iq is gone (i have a sizable mad man portfolio)

Gone as in never coming back?

Yes. Unles iq goes its all time high, i bought it a little lower than ath.

DXCM- the stock I was telling you about in May was up 29 point today from 70 in may. Closed at $124 today, I bought at may 1. I hope someone else took my advice and bought it too.

1 Like

Purchased
1000 MU
1000 TEVA

56%20PM

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

I have a feeling TWLO is the best performing and most steady among all the names mentioned in this thread. At least for this year so far. Anyone wants to do the chart work?

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦double digit movements. 4-5% is nothing to get excited/anxious about.

Didnā€™t know grandma is so greedyā€¦

2 Likes

I still remember your 2% bombsā€¦lol

erā€¦ :thinking:

I have conveniently forgotten everything about thatā€¦

manch,

Is time for you to give an indication of how much you are investing. % is a worthless measure.
1% of $1M = $10k.
20% of $20k = $4k.

For example, I have 1000 MU and 600 TCEHY, how many do you have?

1 Like

ā€¢ Twilio (NYSE:TWLO) has jumped 15.9% postmarket after its Q2 earnings led to a surprise profit and the company easily beat revenue expectations.
ā€¢ The company also provided upbeat guidance for Q3 and the full year.
ā€¢ EPS was $0.03 vs. expectations for a loss of $0.06/share. (On a GAAP basis, operating loss was $22M and EPS was -$0.25.)
ā€¢ Revenues grew 54% overall, and base revenue also grew 54%.
ā€¢ Active accounts grew to 53,350 from a year-ago 43,431; dollar-based net expansion rate was 137%, vs. a year-ago 131%.
ā€¢ For Q3, itā€™s guiding to revenue of $150M-$152M (above consensus for $134.8M) and EPS of $0.02-$0.03 (above break-even expectations). For the full year, itā€™s forecasting revenue of $585M-$589.5M (above consensus for $543M) and EPS of $0.02-$0.04 (above expectations for -$0.09).

Thatā€™s why I wonā€™t even say the percentage. :smile:

I was way early on it when people were still scared over Uber leaving as a customer. I do have some Jan calls though. I got them back when it was down 5%+ on zero news other than tech got slammed.

i had twlo calls, did not hold it long enough. damn. probably even sold it at a loss, canā€™t remember - bought it around uber news.

are you up like 10x so far?

i need 5 new 10xā€™s. shoot your bets.

I went back to the first post and picked some other names for comparison. My suspicion is correct. TWLO is the best performer YTD by far:

Over the last 12mo though Zen is a better performer, but TWLO is still second place:

1 Like