No free speech anymore

Be careful what you say anywhere anytime.
This woman with her entitled attitude and questionable ethics majorly screwed up. Now after being recorded having a fit, everyone in America knows she is a racist and an animal abuser and unemployed.

Calling cops on someone who is asking you to obey the law seems pretty stupid. It she hadn’t identified this guy she might have gotten away with her entitled nonsense. But once she brought in race she showed that not only was she a spoiled princess( that leash laws don’t apply to) but also a racist bully.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/ny-woman-loses-job-after-calling-cops-on-black-man-central-park-20200526-y5uglozpprhadhn7mxwrmnfeja-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

I wouldn’t count that as free speech. She falsified a 911 call. Accusing others of a crime is not protected under free speech.

She thought it was free. Turned out it cost her dearly. Something about dog owners and entitled attitude.

My neighbor thinks it’s ok for his dog to bark all the time. Says he’s afraid of coyotes and bears. That this barking dog will scare them away. So he thinks it’s ok to have an alarm on all the time, kind of like having your car alarm on all the time.

Turns out they took her dog away. I wish that would happen to my asshole neighbor. Dogs act badly due to bad owners. My mom was a professional dog breeder of champions. She knew everything about how to care and raise dogs. Idiots today know nothing. They think their dogs should run free, undisciplined. That dog was obviously abused and neglected, like my neighbors dog. Dogs are much happier on the leash of a trained owner.

Anyway after several calls to the HOA, the police, and animal control he has learned to bring the dog indoors if it barks more than two minutes. Amazing how old dogs can be taught new tricks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

All I could think watching that is what a *****. And poor dog having to put up with her.

1 Like

I think the reason why a lot of dog owners are assholes is because they have no friends and buy a dog hoping to find own. Thing is dogs are smart enough to recognize an asshole. Henry the cocker spaniel knew his owner was an asshole. He is now free.
My neighbors dog is barking. I am thinking about a video like the guy did in Central Park. Pure genius. He knew if he took enough videos an entitled dig owner would say something stupid. My neighbor is perfect setup. He lets his dog run up and down the street in violation of city leash laws . Plus he threatened me and the HOA security cop and has already been cited.

1 Like

Sue your neighbor. He’s lowering appeal of your property thus decreasing its value. Sue him to eternal financial ruin.

That’s the good 'o 'merica way.

That costs money. Shaming him on Facebook is free and more satisfying.

Cats are even worse and much harder to control. They bury their crap just deep enough that you can’t see it but not so deep that you don’t step in it. And it’s worse than dog crap. So is the pee they mark eveything with. They’re also biocides, killing all forms of wildlife that dogs ignore. But everyone think’s it’s OK to let them run loose. Thank God for coyotes.

Cats don’t survive in Tahoe. Cats and stray dogs are killed by coyotes. Our special enforcement squad. :sunglasses:

All locals have dogs. And millennials mainly have pitties. Pit bulls are a political statement. They say I hate my mother. Anyway entitled dog owners are annoying. Leach laws are enforced but mainly in the national forest areas, leashes are required. We always warn the tourists but they ignore us. People with extra long leashes and riding on bicycles can’t control their dogs.

I’ve seen no evidence of enforcement of any leash laws in the National Forest here in AZ. Don’t know if federal policy varies from state to state. That being said I’ve never had an issue with aggressive dogs when I’m out hiking. Though - chihuahuas are especially annoying.

Aggressive dogs I can handle. Watch out for aggressive dog owners.