Now This Is A Stock I Would Like To Get My Hands On

How do you think he got his name?

Aren’t your 10x small cap bets even more volatile?

What’s the difference between lulu pants and cheap amazon basics pants? How much are your yoga pants @harriet?

His username is an abbreviation of his Chinese name.

My yoga pants are <$40 (Nike and New Balance) but I wait for them to go on sale because they retail at $80+. I don’t get the ones sold at outlets though because those are usually cheaper in quality.

Well looks like lulu pants are not that much more expensive than other brands then… :thinking:

A recent survey of the skin care market in China:

http://www.occstrategy.com/-/media/files/insight-documents/gc-insight-docs/gc-03676-occ-unmasking-the-secrets-of-chinese-beauty.ashx

Chinese women are also adding more steps to their daily routine. To the basic use of a facial cleanser and a moisturising cream, they have added the application of a toner, an eye cream and a serum. Around 70-80% of the respondents also use makeup remover, mask and
sun cream on a daily basis, which adds up to an average of six to seven steps
as daily skincare routine
. Some of our survey respondents were following up to nine steps in their daily skincare routine, especially the more “mature” women above 30 years old.

:scream:

Does your wife use that many products? I think people only use eye cream if they have wrinkles. Also, daily mask is overkill and most moisturizers have spf protection these days so sunscreen can be skipped. This survey probably targeted the high maintenance women in particular.

No she doesn’t use that many. Need to make money off high maintenance women like a soft rice king. :sunglasses: