Ok, But Where Does He Stand On Housing?

http://www.sfexaminer.com/mayor-make-history-appointing-sfs-first-openly-hiv-positive-supervisor/

Ok to say where does he stand on housing, but where does he stand on SFs other problems too, like lack of parking, high cost of living, and homeless issues.

Well, I figured since I was in our real estate forum, I would only ask about his stance on housing. I take it you didn’t see my subsequent posts in the parking forum, cost of living forum and homeless forum…:grin:

We need to wait and see. But he would be better than those nonsense supervisors such as Compos and Avalos.

Well, I am not so sure about that since he supposedly sports a Progressive tattoo. Why is it so freaking hard to find moderates around here???

So you are running right @sfdragonboy ? Take one for the team.

Can’t…too many skeletons in the closet :grin:

Although the thought had crossed my mind after legislation on Happy Meals and condemnation of North Korea (or was it Iraq) is coming out of SF City Hall?? I mean, a day to honor a criminal??? WTF is going on??? Do some real work, people!!!

Hmmm, a hint on which way he might lean???

Sheehy’s husband, Bill Berry, who has worked for the past five years as a transaction coordinator for Zephyr real estate and before that as a real estate agent, said his husband is “‘tough as nails.”

So he’s a YIMBY?

Well, if he loves his “wife” and if his “wife” is like our wives (who ultimately controls our lives and purse strings) some hope???:grin: Sheehy, no sex until he votes yah on the next pro landlord legislation…