Price guesses - Burlingame edition

Looked beautiful. Thoughts?

Meh, corner lot and no yard. Some of the finishes look mediocre.

More excited about the old one on Adeline that just got a big price reduction. Also a corner lot unfortunately.

guess on the price then :slight_smile:

Paid 1.76, guessing 1.2 spent on the remodel.

on the one you posted?

No on yours. I think Adeline will go around the new list but haven’t seen it in person.

The lot on adeline is small :frowning: the other one is at least 9k to make up for its corner status. both look nice.

Houses near 1900 Adeline were selling for at least $1100/SF, I would guess it will at least go above asking.

Check its price history :slight_smile:

Why are you even checking out Burlingame? Isn’t it kinda far from MV?

I am all over bay area, but you are right:

For primary: MTV, PA, LA
For other investment/entertainment: burlingame, san bruno, mateo, carlos, burlingame, hillsborough, belmont, menlo park, svl, and sj :slight_smile:

Are you looking for an investment property now?

Maybe it’s just me, but I never find checking places like Hillsborough entertaining. Big hats are meant for big heads.

2 Likes

i enjoy seeing nice homes.

Aim HIGH!

I don’t daydream, sorry. Aim high, but the keyword is realistically. Plus I am not into big houses and don’t care for places like PA. Just like how I don’t go to open houses if I am not in the market. To me it’s a major waste of time…same with these price guesses.

Whatever makes @tomato happy I guess.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: it is called procrastination, that is what i do.

@tomato brings his wife to see houses all around Bay Area to confuse her and hide the fact that he’s just slacking on his number 1 task.

1 Like

I am starting to think that maybe his wife is not the problem. It’s very possible that @tomato can never make up his mind and keep fantasizing on these 3.5M houses…which he can afford but that would mean putting all his resources in one pot.

1 Like

Putting every single cent into a 3.5M house makes little financial sense. Its growth rate will suck compared to houses half the price, not to mention the stock market.

2 Likes