Putin has opened the gates of hell

Is there any news channel left that is not propaganda anymore. Even the reports coming out of the Ukraine war is all propaganda, What serious army video records their pursuits and then releases them for public consumption. The best way to get a complete picture is to watch all propaganda news coming from all sides and make your best judgement.

1 Like

Putin is evil pure and simple. The Russians themselves know it. And I know a lot of Russians. Anyone who says any different is a Russian bot or is naive about geopolitics.

There goes another propaganda. Next you will say Brits and Americans are saint pure and simple. :-). Everyone is naiive in their own small world.
Compared to Russians, Brits have plundered the world far more. Brits are responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths in India alone, go read books from Indian scholars (not Tucker Carlson). Its funny that death of England Queen was mourned when she is perhaps a symbol of the biggest systematic plunder and brutality ever, organized globally for 3 centuries. Celebrating her is perhaps worse than celebrating Hitler’s descendants. This is called the propaganda of all propagandas.
The only difference between atrocities of West and Russians or Nazi Germans or Japanese is West has been winning recently and therefore end up writing the history and mostly able to control the media narrative. Losers are always portrayed as brutal and winners the saviors. Watch any Hollywood movie.

4 Likes

Reinv,

I don’t know what you are talking about. This my thread about Russia
You don’t know shit from Shinola. My father wrote a history of the world. He hated the British, being an Irish American, and has articles and his books in the Kremlin. I have been to Russia. Great people with crappy leaders through out history.
Putin is evil pure and simple. The Russians themselves know
Just because you hate America doesn’t mean
Putin is not evil and may very well start WW3.
Get off my thread and get off this forum . Sick and tired of your BS

Maybe because you hate how the Brits treated India you feel angry at the world. But to compare America to Putin Hitler and Imperial Japan is extremely offensive to me and Americans. Even my dad who hated the the British so much he was pro Hitler in 1938 but changed his mind after Pearl Harbor

2 Likes

So you want to cancel people who disagree with you, haha no difference.

You are an arrogant offensive idiot.

Not living in Russia anymore :wink: Not a good representation.

Right, exactly the point. Ground level people are good (and poor too) but sometime leaders, for some political reasons, taking decision screwing the country people.

It is not only in Russia, Ukraine, it is everywhere including here. Now, with OPEC cutting production to raise the gas price, no matter how much pressure US+Euro applies to such nations, increases the worldwide recession.

The OPEC won’t listen as they do it for their revenue/income. The only way is FED way to reduce demand by making country into a deep recession.

Financially secured people escape with minor issues, but majority of worldwide people are working group, expecting pay check to pay check.

2 Likes

Read my link plus I know Russians that are trapped in Russia… like my sister in law, who is afraid to talk on the phone to her sister here, because she is convinced Putin’s thugs are listening in. Putin has recreated the Soviet Union. The whole point of my thread is that Putin is destroying Russia… let alone his neighbors who he is murdering and the rest of the world terrorized by recession food and fuel shortages and the threat of nuclear war.

3 Likes

It seems like Zelensky guy has been bought up by the West to destroy Russia with Ukraine being a collateral damage. It’s amazing what he’s doing knowing very well that Ukraine will be nuked anytime. Feel bad for Ukraine, Good people but worst possible shitty leader.

2 Likes

Typical Russian propaganda. Your ignorance is astounding. Blame the west for all of Putin’s stupidity and greed, let alone genocide. Appalling and unacceptable on this forum

3 Likes

@Elt1 your ignorance is astounding just like 90% of Americans who are obese and watch American fake news. They have no clue about the world outside of USA.
Yes Putin is another crazy guy but he’s not suicidal nor has he sold his country. Zelensky is very shady guy. If UN conducts voting in the four annexed regions as well as in Odesa and Kharkiv, the results would be the same. That’s why this clown puppet Zelensky pissed in his pants when Elon Musk proposed UN moderated voting. Overwhelming Majority of population in those areas want to join Russia.

Glad that you are not pushing that “Putin is gonna nuke US” nonsense. So now we are talking about whether Putin will nuke Ukraine.

It’s up to the Ukrainians whether they want to surrender or they want to fight. All the data I have seen says they want to fight. They want every inch of their land back. If they want to risk nuclear attacks to liberate their land and their people, it’s our moral duty to give them the means to do so.

It is also the only logically strategic option. If you give in to Russian’s nuclear blackmail, not only will it bolden Putin and he will sure come back for more, what signals does it send to the other countries with nukes? Will we just stand by and let China invade Taiwan? Oh the Chinese have nukes and we should be scared. What about N. Korea? Should we let Fat Kim have Seoul? Iran is very close to having nukes. We should just them do whatever hack they want? Every country in the world will want nuclear weapons then. A truly scary, unstable world.

We made it thru the nuclear standoff with the Soviets in the Cold War because we promised total, complete destruction of USSR if they dared touch that button. Bullies only respect force. They will feast on your weakness. We got into this mess because Obama didn’t do anything when Putin took Crimea and Donbas in 2014. You give them an inch they will come back asking for a foot. Appeasement never works.

Well since you brought up morality in your argument, was it moral for US to invade Iraq and kill millions, invade Vietnam, invade Afghanistan, bomb Syria, bomb Serbia, the list is long.
What right US has to interfere in other countries matters. Taiwan is part China, has always been. It’s US which is keeping this fire burning. If people of the Eastern Ukraine region wants to unite with Russia, why create danger of global nuclear destruction.
US thrives on creating trouble in any region in the world that denies to be subservient.
You brought up Iran. Iran has a very rich and long cultural heritage, they were a very civilized nation. Why US demonizes Iran but is an ally to Saudi Arabia. If anything Saudi is worse than Iran. Israel is not even a nation, was never a nation. That trouble has also been created by US and Britain. Pakistan was not even a nation. That trouble between India and Pakistan was also created by British. USA itself was created by genocide of an entire race.

So stop using morality to justify any US or Western actions, now or in the past. It has always been greed and supremacy at the cost of others. US is able to do all this bullshit because it can and so can Russia.

US did bad things in the past doesn’t mean it can’t or didn’t do good things too. Ukrainians want to fight for their freedom and we should help. There is seldom a more black and white moral case to help, and if you have trouble on even this one, I don’t think you will do well in more complicated situations.

If you don’t like it, do realize that your tax dollar is funding it. We thank you for your contribution.

2 Likes

REinv has self loathing issues. Hates the Bay Area but can’t leave. Hates the US but milking his 20M+ real estate portfolio here.

If he had 20M in real estate in Russia, I wonder how’d he feel right about now.

3 Likes

His actions or the way he says indicate above is not true !

If you assume like this, everything he says matches !!

Logically we can easily conclude !

Your hatred of Americans is sickening. My thread has nothing to do with America, it is about how Putin is destroying Russia. You should move there. Obviously you prefer Putin’s Russia to my beautiful country. I bet you believe in Global Warming too. Right now beach front property in Siberia is a bargain. It will become expensive when the Chinese take over after Putin has destroyed his own country after stupidly starting WW3

1 Like

Our hands in this are hardly clean. It goes back to Clinton and Albright. Instead of not expanding NATO like we promised we tripled its size leaving nothing but Ukraine and Belarus between Russia and NATO. Then under Obama we overthrew a democratically elected Ukrainian president who was pro-Russia. So we played a major role in forcing the current situation. Now we support a Ukrainian dictator who has used the war as a excuse to ban all his opposition. He has no more moral authority than Putin does. And we certainly have no moral responsibility to try and play globo-cop; not in Ukraine or any of the dozens of other places around the world where conflicts like this are playing out which never make the news.

4 Likes