Real-Estate Industry Braces for Tax Upheaval

What a waste of your time denouncing this, complementing that. Let me break it to you. We have the most dysfunctional government in history. Those in the “business” who wanted to have a photo opportunity just left the white house because:

1- They don’t want to be identified with a racist president. They owe their $ to people who buy, and minorities in this country are a wealthy bunch.

2- They are not for a pissing contest in Twitter. Their time is valuable, and they see the man child not understanding he is there to work for the people, not to be an entertainer for his fringed supporters causing havoc on the streets and killing people ala ISIS.

How’s the stock market doing? Wall street reacts to anything and they base their moves in anything “future”. They don’t see anything good coming out of this administration. A failed administration. My condolences.

If it means people who used to itemize wouldn’t itemize, then they are going to have a larger deduction than they have today. Is a person really going to argue against that? The industry groups are just idiots. We already have a massive housing shortage. Home prices aren’t going to collapse. If anything, they’ll increase since people will have higher take home pay.

The stock market likes a government that does nothing…Trump has been totally ineffective…Nothing will change, no tax reform…The stock market likes the staus quo…predictibility. …stocks did well under Eiseinhower and Coolidige, both known for doing very little…

I thought the market priced in tax reform? Tax reform is now likely to be another no show. Anyway market doesn’t seem to care. It has been climbing walls of worry. My money is still on the bull side.

When you see, the son of a close ally to Twhitler making this type of donations, you know this cheap imitation of a president is in trouble.

It tells you that despite the history of his dad, the classic patriotic American way of thinking it’s still alive in America. But, hard to me not to say something harsh, we still have some Americans thinking they are doing fine even though they see their expectations being dumped in the garbage disposal.

Maybe because they don’t want to admit they made a horrible choice? Despite almost 210 days, nothing of those famous promises have paned out. Pure BS and rhetoric of a car sales man incapable of performing for the job he was hired for by the people.

These people are not idiots, Murdock, Zuckerberg, Buffet, and Bezos, etc, think twice before seeing their names attached to a loser. They are like the comparison of dinosaurs jumping a ship on fire.

Let’s put aside politics for a minute. Come on! Don’t you see what’s going on? You elected a guy, knowing that it was going to be a show where there’s only one participant, the clown from the circus and that was it. Anything and everything is about him. Insulting his own party members? Even those guys he hired? This guy thinks this is a pissing contest. Gee! Grow out of that stupid idea he is coachable! He is a lost case and we are sinking with this ship. The damage is done, look out there! Nobody wants to be associated with a loser!

BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — James Murdoch, the chief executive of 21st Century Fox and the son of a frequent ally of President Trump’s, condemned the president’s performance after the violence in Charlottesville, Va., and pledged to donate $1 million to the Anti-Defamation League.

“I’m writing to you in a personal capacity, as a concerned citizen and a father. It has not been my habit to widely offer running commentary on current affairs, nor to presume to weigh in on the events of a given day save those that might be of particular or specific concern to 21CF and my colleagues,” he wrote. “But what we watched this last week in Charlottesville and the reaction to it by the President of the United States concern all of us as Americans and free people.” <--------------:astonished:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/james-murdoch-pledges-dollar1-million-to-anti-defamation-league-as-trump-protest/ar-AAqgsHh?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

The house has passed over 400 pieces of legislation this year. It’s the senate that’s doing nothing. McConnell can’t get a majority to agree on anything. In today’s government, legislation is over rated anyway. Departments set and enforce polices with zero need for congress to vote. Those things are changing and moving forward.

Right. And those things will melt away when the next president comes in. Not exactly a legacy.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m not surprised. People have to be paying income taxes before their income taxes can be cut.