RealEstateForums.net Holiday Summit 2017

Yes, I already volunteered to chime in… maybe me and you, @myo :slight_smile:

1 Like

When and where is this actually happening? I got lost in the thread but am interested in joining!

Ok, fine, I am back in…

We still have some time, so I was going to take in all of the comments/suggestions up to now and do one more concise, specific poll with some of the locations people wanted and then whatever place won out would be the spot. You make it, great, you don’t well…screw you, we don’t want you there anyway!!! :grinning:

I realize some of you probably have to deal with a lot of gift buying during the holidays too so I am down for just a stress free dinner without any party games. People may just want to chat and hang out.

@myo, when are you headed for vaca in December???

2 Likes

I am heading out around Dec 10 (to be confirmed), I vote for making space for people to chat what they please. But my offer still stands with helping our organizing some part regardless.

I am also interested

The summit could be held in November, prior to holidays

No one has volunteered to pick me up yet, even with a free Sea World ticket thrown in.

2 Likes

Well, for selfish reasons I initiated the idea of a holiday get together to take care of one dinner during when my wifey is in Malaysia. November is fine too of course… we have much to thank for…

New cool place in SF is BareBottle in DogPatch- they have beer and food and you can rent private space pretty cheaply -

For a group of 20 we have 3 options:
Table Rental: We can reserve our large 10-person taproom tables for $25/hr.
Brewside Parlor Rental: Set against our brewing equipment, we have a lovely sitting space with 2 leather couches and several stools. It works great for groups up to 15-20. Pricing is $50/hr.
Lounge Rental: We have a nice room with couches and small tables off our tap room that works well for groups up to 40. You can bring in outside catered food or work with the food truck we have on site that day. Decorations are welcome as well. Pricing is $100/hr.

1 Like

Sounds great, but from the early poll comments I think we need to be more towards the South Bay. Dave and Buster’s more likely I think…

You need to find a place with easy access to freeways and plenty of parking space. There’s a Dave and Buster’s in the great mall in Milpitas.

Easy to get on 880 or 680 and 101.

I believe the gathering would be to meet everybody, not to engage in drinking, which can result in serious consequences for all. You know, the normal 1-2 beers or drinks it’s OK.

sheriff, anybody can go to pick you up, but to return you home safe and healthy? :rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

What happened to our meetup, @sfdragonboy !?

I believe my fellow Sunseter, @wuqijun, was going to take over for me. PM him for whatever he had planned. I am going to stay in the shadows…

I am planning a lunch get together at Koi Palace this Thursday, at 11am. So far there are couple people interested. PM me if you are interested in attending.

What, where in the hell is Koi Palace? Dublin, Milpitas, Daily City?

Oh…wait! This Thursday at 11 AM? I am going to be meeting a guy I want to defraud with my IULs, $50K a month premium, $80K commission for me. Sorry, I can’t make it :joy::joy::joy:

Wait… I thought this was going to be a drunken nighttime bar hopping party.

Why not a weekend when the working ladies can make it?

It’s better if you don’t attend… I don’t want your weapon to scare away people… :wink:

Sure… I’ll think about hosting one just for the working ladies… :rofl:

However, before that one comes along, why not skip work and join us for lunch at Koi Palace? :wink:

What? :wink:

There’s only one guy on this forum you should be afraid of, somebody who day and night will defend those mass murderers. Do I need to mention his name? That guy really scares me, no feelings, no sense, no compassion. Classic traits of somebody who can go and shoot you guys and later bring data to this forum to prove his point. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: