Indices & ETFs

Don’t they read the headlines. High rates have already decimated emerging markets

1 Like

Don’t celebrate too early. US has stopped trade talks with China. This thing is going to go on for longer then most people are expecting:

1 Like

Don’t you realize that most of these debacles are done by the mouth of a guy who can’t shut up for a day?

Is he taking responsibility for the continuous fall down of the stock market?

I forgot, he never takes it.

Opinion: The stock market’s technical indicators are suggesting ‘the bottom is in

Actually I think this may be the time to buy bitcoin. Price has stabilized around 6k and volume is trending lower and lower…

Didn’t you say it is dead? Good luck buying something that’s “dead”.

I have strong opinions but held weakly. I like to change my mind. :smile:

Futures flat. Possible up day, maybe…

Little did i know…

S&P is green.

38%20AM

Unless you are waiting for opportunities, don’t stare at your current holdings everyday @tomato. The volatility could drive you insane.

1 Like

He has to because he trades only options.

Is that called exaggeration or screaming? :joy:

Why does that even matter? Just look at Aapl.

US investors think too highly of America, and Millennials have too much cash, survey finds

According to the Legg Mason survey, 56% of Millennials indicated that their current investing strategy is influenced by memories of 2008. To that end, Millennials have more money in cash (25.4%) than stocks (17.9%) in their portfolios.

Just like the Gen X and some baby boomers got stung by dotcom :grinning: Now all in RE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jim Cramer predicts what the midterm election’s outcome could mean for the stock market CNBC

“This gridlock scenario results in a dramatically slower economy,” he said. "That’s … terrific for the highest-growth stocks that can keep putting up terrific numbers even during a slowdown. Think Amazon, Alphabet, the cloud plays, the cybersecurity stocks, and many of the … semiconductor names like Broadcom and Qualcomm, which are tied to the rollout of 5G wireless technology, not the broader economy.”

If the Republican Party maintains control of Congress, Cramer offered a simple strategy: buy defense stocks like Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon, all of which have declined on fears of a Democratic victory.

futures are having a good time.

Thank god…

Wait a minute. Thought you are atheist?

That’s a figurative expression, not literal.