Sam Smith Moving To Berkeley?

WTH? Cállate la boca. :smiley:

Mi grupo favorito en los 70’s era Bee Gees.

My favorite group has been forever Bee Gees. I didn’t know what they were saying, but there I was loving their songs. I still have their CD playing in my car.

Bee Gees are Australian not POMEs aka Brits

No wonder Sam sings like a girl. My Russian buddies laugh at my Russian all learned from my wife. I speak Russian like a girl… lol

So he’s like Adele 2.0?
Not quite. His role models slightly differ: “I’ve always loved big female voices like Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston, Etta James and Beyoncé.” And then, of course, he is a man. As he told the Boston Globe: “All I know is, female voices truly make me feel. Male voices just don’t hit that spot.”

Bee gees are my favorite together with Fleetwood Mac :heart_eyes:

You guys are into girly falsetto music. Must be Michael Jackson fans, too

That’s why I didn’t post the official video. It doesn’t make any sense.

I do like Michael Jackson, but let’s be honest Sam is no MJ. MJ is da king :slight_smile:

Two kinds of music fans… In my day it was The Stones
or the Beatles.
I assume everyone on here prefers the Beatles except me.
MJ makes me gag…lol

I don’t like the Beatles. I actually prefer The Four Seasons (got influenced too much by Jersey Boys). Yes I listen to songs from the 60s and 70s too :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the point of the the video, to evoke discussion. Do women or men do this all the time, take back their partners even though they are cheating? Don’t we hear all the time about battered girlfriends/wives who stick by their abusers (or not, lately)? Are people content with just having someone? And who would cheat on Dianna Agron, right? Seriously??? Come on…great video!

I much prefer Adele to Sam. But not my genre
The music business is totally fractured

Yeah but who cares???

Don’t think too much. Just focus on the music.

Adele is the best.

Maybe need to redo the video…showing the guy outed on CNN…lol

Uh, if you look at the comments, many people do. Sheesh, why are you guys on a forum like this then???

No woman would mind her husband cheating as long as he gives her 5 mansions under her name in Beverly Hills and a monthly $1 million allowance… cheat away, hubby… :rofl:

Sure, that is one angle… but back to the basics, would you cheat on Dianna Agron for that gal??? Come on!!!

It happens all the time. Why don’t you ask Prince Charles why he cheated on Diana for Camilla.

1 Like

Grass is always greener theory???

Because it is primitive instinct. Men would like to sleep with as many women as possible to ensure a variety of offsprings. Blame that on your ancestors. Men of power in the past (e.g. Kengis Khan) had thousands of concubines and produced a whole nation of babies (the entire nation of Mongolia are descendants of Mr. Khan… :rofl:)

That may have been true once, but men want just the thrills without the end product…