Sam Smith Moving To Berkeley?

Yes… it’s called evolution. Men these days still wanted the thrills of thousands of concubines without the responsibility of having to take care of them and the children. The answer to that is called cheating… :rofl:

Or, a sweet understanding Wife #1

Yes… Stanley Ho has 4 wives… I’m sure they all get along just fine… :rofl:

4 wives, they can play majong.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Here you go @harriet… you and Fearless Leader after munching on some Dragon Beaux…

He lives in Tennessee, LA and London. Is Tennessee a good place to invest?

In early 2011, after securing recording and publishing deals, Sheeran purchased and renovated a farm near Framlingham, Suffolk, where he was raised. He has stated that he hopes to raise a family there.[63][160] He also bought a house in South London in 2014.[63] He lived between Hendersonville, Tennessee and Los Angeles, California during 2013.[161]

Yes I saw the announcement on his Facebook. I like some of his songs but don’t know if I like him enough to see him live though, and he probably won’t be dancing :confused:

I might take wifey since she likes him.

Be ready to fight for those tickets…although Ed Sheeran shouldn’t be too bad since he added more shows. It was a total disaster last time I tried to buy tickets to Adele’s concert. I clicked on the ticketmaster web site countless times the moment they went on sale and still wasn’t able to get any…

Come on @harriet, I understand supply and demand fully. If necessary I will pay scalper prices if my wifey really wants to go. When we were dating, I managed to get front row seats so that my wifey can practically touch her favorite Asian singer. She literally ran up to the barrier like a screaming teenager and he was like right there in front of her. Hey, it was worth it…

1 Like

You are a good husband @sfdragonboy :slight_smile: Who was singer by the way?

Remember, my wife is old now…

He came to Bill Graham here in the City years ago and I somehow got first row seats where you can freely go up to the barrier which was pretty darn close to him. You are too young, so you may not know of him…

OMG my parents like him (his songs are on my dad’s mp3 playlist btw…I had to dig them up).

Yes, sadly we could probably be your parents…

Considering I am an ABC, I didn’t know what to expect and actually he was quite good.

You and your wife are much younger than my parents. My parents were older when they had me so they are already in their 60s. I doubt this guy will come to the bay area again but if he does I’d definitely take them to his concert. They really like this type of stuff - I took them to the Celine Dion concert in Vegas a few years ago and they loved it.

Who is that guy?

Actually, I believe he came to the Bay Area recently since I saw some poster or flyer and I mentioned it to my wife about our first concert together.

Are you serious? He’s 周華健…don’t tell me you don’t know him…

Really? I never know when these Asian concerts happen because Songkick doesn’t keep track of those.

OK. I know him. But I don’t usually remember men’s faces. Waste of brain power. :smile: