San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

My neighborhood, Sunset, can be considered its own suburban town. You have to drive across steep hills to get to SF :grinning:

“A 2016 cost-benefit analysis of potential safe injection services in San Francisco found
that the City would save $3.5 million per year if one safe injection program were opened,
or $2.33 for every dollar spent on the services. Meaning, effective, alternative solutions
can end up saving taxpayer dollars while also saving lives.”

They say 22,500 people in SF are IV drug users. That’s 2.6% of the population, and the city is spending money to accommodate these people that are breaking the law.

SoMa is the #2 area for usage. I didn’t realize it was that bad of area.

Holly Bradford San Francisco Drug Users Union

SF has a union for drug users? WTF…

2 Likes

Most of the drug activities are located in the eastern side of the city. Richmond and sunset are very clean when it comes to that. Homeless situation the same.

2 Likes

Mayor Gavin Newsom soon coming to a California city near you as Governor.

Where else are they going to go? San Jose?

homeless have big dogs to protect them. Show your love and peace man. We should be providing them with condoms, dogfood, pot, and cocaine.

Sounds like the hotels will be empty enough soon with the conventions going elsewhere.

Money talks. Maybe that will convince the city to fix things. After all, how else can they pay for their large paychecks?

1 Like

Are you kidding…These idiots think profit should be banned…SF bd of Stupes doesn’t care about money… just want the homeless to love them…Big lovefest of idiots.

Geez, when you said you were going to take a massive dump…

2 Likes

Wow! At least they had the decency to bag it themselves.

1 Like

Who collects up to 20 lbs of sheet???

1 Like

Los Angeles

And Dragonboy wants it so that we can retire this thread (like that of the Presidio Heights couple)…

Insanity from the soft hearted people… :slight_smile:
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/san-francisco-homeless-crisis-hurting-192856095.html

1 Like
3 Likes

San Francisco has a history of vigilante violence. If the progressives don’t get their shit together I bet there will a vigilante backlash against these homeless thugs.

1 Like

The homeless get more and more aggressive too. There’s literally no consequences for them. One made a kicking motion at my dog. I told him if he kicked my dog I’d kick him. His response was “fuck you.” I told him I’d make sure he was in the ground before I started kicking. He called me an asshole. I told him I was an asshole, so he better stay away from my dog.

3 Likes

Stay away from the Tenderloin and you’d be ok. Hardly any homeless at my side of the city (West Side) :slight_smile:

Im sure if he kicked your dog, and your dog bit him back, he’d sue you too.

3 Likes