San Jose Couple Remodeling Bathroom Uncovers Hidden Message Left From Previous Owners

Lame. I thought it was going to be something ghostly or at least a curse.

Interesting, but who does that? I mean, bathrooms do eventually wear out or some people simply want to update to put their own touches to a home. There may have been absolutely nothing wrong with the bathroom back then, in the 90’s, but nearly 25 years later, what do you expect?

We should all leave something in the walls when we remodel. Maybe a prank like we left some treasure in the walls somewhere but don’t say where. They may tear down the whole house to look for it. :smiling_imp:

Remodeling has become obsessive. My parents house was built 90 years ago. Still original bathrooms and kitchen. Now people have to remodel every 10 years. Wasteful and stupid. Granite is out-quartz is in. people are slaves to fashion. Everyone now has to have raised bowl sinks. Of course when everyone gets one they will be replaced by another trendy waste.

Ah, yes, a gift certificate to San Tung. We know it will be around in 25, 50 years…

OMG, I hate that look. Doesn’t water splash all over the place? Whoever came up with that idea ought to be shoot at dawn…

You can get them cheap at HD now…Will be the death knell of that trend…

To me, the best functional design is an integrated counter top with bowl where the bowl is angled down for water to naturally want to go down into bowl is the way to go. Better than even an under mount sink bowl that could one day need recaulking at seam or repairing.

1 Like