SF is still SF

I love class struggle. :slight_smile:

Please make sure the SF techies vote. @tomato can you post something in the internal google forum?

We need to take back the city.

what vote? voting reveals my id - there are people on this list that are also google :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Vote for mayor and the nutty city measures. Next Tuesday is the day. If you are cool like me you vote by mail.

It’s California. There are no voter ID laws. If illegals can vote, then you should be able to vote.

1 Like

Sorry, i meant if i sent a message to the internal groups on this, it’ll be known who tomato is. can’t handle that :slight_smile:

So what if people know who you are. They can probably care less about keeping track of you… :smile:

The rise of software giants hence SWEs is creating social inequality and injustice in the society. The socially inept SWEs make things worse, they behave like arrogant arseholes. Is time for colleges to introduce social behavior course for CS majors.

I know. They behave like 3 year old kids but with millions in their piggy bank. Have no sympathy for the poor and accuse them of homelessness and drugs. These snobs… :smile:

1 Like

I know you know :smiling_imp:

SF requires a pubic assembly permit for any business with more than 49 employees. It’s for the fire department. I wonder how much of the fire department funding is from that business fee vs. property taxes.