Silicon Valley Is Still The Place To Be

1 Like

Guardant Health - Redwood City

$$$

1 Like

Elastic - Mountain View

$$$

Well, I did invest in his LinkedIn. It didn’t take me very far though. Microsoft bailed him out.

Palantir Weighs IPO Valued at as Much as $41 Billion, WSJ Says

1 Like

Billion is the new million? Every damn company is worth over $1B.

2 Likes

Everyone wants to get market money before it falls heavily!

Waalstreet is greedy!!

Cha-ching for my old boss :slight_smile:

@harriet have you heard about Addepar? It’s a Palantir offshoot. What do you think about it?

Never heard of it until you mentioned it. I just looked it up and it seems to be in the same business as Advent Software, except the latter got acquired.

1 Like

Harriet,

Please recommend some publicly listed fin-tech stocks to invest.

Should I buy SQ at today’s price?

TSLA of course.

1 Like

You should have got Google today, I took it 1090 and 1093 today !

TSLA and GOOG are not fin-tech :slight_smile: In any case, I think they will decline some more. No point catching the falling knives.

TSLA is totally fin tech as they are cooking their books with tech. :smile:

Most of my profits came through falling knifes, but need to catch at right point. No one can pick up at its lowest point, but picking the bottom 10% is great, either during down fall or upswing. Simple technical indicator will show you the possible price within 10%.

During year 2000, many CEOs, CFOs are forced to go jail cooking their books. As a result, SOX came to picture, whole world knows.

Elon, even though sarcastic about SEC, he won’t unnecessarily rub with SEC or Govt any more, that includes Cooking the books. More than 40M, he lost his Chairman position which is a big punishment.

Unfortunately, Many missed (and missing) their opportunity, believing negative hypes, on TSLA.