Sold for Less after 3 Years

Personally, just do what a ton of Asians have done, buy in the Sunset and leave the places alone. Overgrown yards in the Sunset do not attract any attention because we Asians hate to maintain it anyway. Give us pavers or concrete.

1 Like

lol. Don’t lump all Asians together. Us Japanese like doing yard work.

5 Likes

Oops, sorry…:grinning:

Actually he should just speak for himself.

You obviously don’t visit the Sunset much…

Well him and @wuqijun are the same. :smiley:

1 Like

The best time to sell a haunted house is near Halloween.

There must be some other things going on. The prices now are around last fall/winter which is around 15% off from the peak. For prices to be at 2015 level it is a much more significant drop closer to 30 - 40%. I am not seeing that level of blood yet.

Hayes Valley is pretty popular. Western Addition is only a couple of blocks away. I think WD might be a good location to buy for gentrification.

It seems that Western Addition is already pretty gentrified already. Def better than the mission

Well, those public housing projects are not going away anytime soon…Like someone posted, crime has risen in the area, and it wouldn’t be surprising to me if that is related.

Only takes one burglary for you to feel unsafe in your house.

1 Like

is there any safe area in SF?

Young professionals are not afraid of urban petty crime. Young white professionals may love to live in Western Addition

Unfortunately, criminals know people here are decent to well to do and may have cash and jewelry at home. People work all day and their homes are relatively easy pickings since some neighborhoods are quiet without much foot traffic. That is why I do suggest everyone get cameras and security gates if they are concerned. City living…it is what it is.

Two words:

Guard dog

1 Like

burlgers probably will not rob a house with CRX and old prius parked inside it. but instead lexus/bmw/tesla owners

Yeah, I particularly want a dog but we are both working all day… Not sure something like this would scare off anyone anyway:

1 Like

It would. People don’t like dealing with dogs big or small unless they are inhumane burglar.

Get an anatolian kangal shepherd. No one will dare. Alternatives are german shepherds, or border collies. Kangals seem to grow yuuge though.

Pomskys are cute :slight_smile:

1 Like