Sold for Less after 3 Years

Why not just do the real thing and adopt a human baby?

2 Likes

That, I don’t know. I found the pic on the internet and it has always stuck with me. I am assuming real doggie. Super cute. Probably would cost a fortune for that perfect coat/color combo…

Again, has Mrs Mom Dragonboy been in your ear and offering a phat red envelope if you are able to get me to adopt???

Listen to the old generation. They are correct more often than we care to admit.

Seriously bro, if you want to take on a challenge, why not adopt a baby? God Bezos adopted a girl from China I think, even though he has lots of kids already. Girls are better as they are most likely not gonna kill you and will change your diapers when you get old. Dogs won’t do that I bet.

1 Like

Ok, we don’t want a challenge for the sake of a challenge. On the subject of adopted babies, frankly, I am hearing from folks who have done it and all of the issues that they encountered. I am too old and tired for such challenges…

What issues? Everyday kid issue or specific adoption issue?

Kids will change you for the better, speaking from experience.

Just become my kid’s godparent. I am sure he will appreciate another inheritance

1 Like

Def not into macho, mean dogs. Great I am sure for security but I don’t want to hear that one of my guests got bitten…

Would I be the first person to will his stash to his dog(s)???

1 Like

I am hearing about attention deficiency issues, learning disabilities, and that is not the more problematic true health conditions which I hear is common from adopted kids from other parts of the world.

Really? I have never heard of such a thing. Of course some adoption kids are born with health problems just like any kids, I have never heard they have more health problems.

Kids can be harmed during pregnancy and in the first couple of years without proper diet/nutrition. e.g. lack of iron in early development can cause long term neurological issues. presence of lead can damage brain development.

Kids given up for adoption may not have had the best care pre and post birth. So they are more likely to face challenges. That said I don’t think it is (don’t have the data) very high chance to run into these issues

1 Like

Fairly common. My little sister who adopted knows a lot of people that did too. She said that if I thought she had issues with her adopted one, that was nothing…

No. Many millionaires already did that.

1 Like
1 Like

Very cool, not sure what a Pomeranian Husky is going to do with a CRX…

we need more pomsky photos.

After all the remarks about pure breeds vs mixed for health issues, would a cross breed like a Pomeranian Husky have more health issues than normal?

Pomeranian? come on
get a real dog

1 Like