Stop Complaining, You Are Probably Doing Ok

Is America the best place for bums?

Not if I had it my way…

So you want to see old people out on street collecting cans if they want to eat?

Most beggars on SF streets are whites born in US. Where should they go back to?

Europe.

1 Like

Can we give our bums free ariline tickets to Europe?

Sure, get to work… chop chop

Send those bastards back to where they came from with one way tickets…

They came from Bay Area. No need for a plane.

Interesting. How many SF homeless were born in SF?

1 Like

You guys seem to forget stories about this… remember cities paying one way tickets for folks to come here???

1 Like

The article says SF paid people to leave SF, not other cities paid their folks to come here.

1 Like

Wrong…

1 Like

Here, your fav boy chimed in…

1 Like

SF is a small city. If that homeless came from Daly City you can say he’s not from SF originally.

I bet most of these people are from Bay Area.

Also your second article is about a man sent to Sacramento, not SF. Keep on searching.

At the end of the day, who cares? I have NO sympathy for that young woman begging at the BART entrance with her child in hand. NONE!!! My ancestors worked to death to make a go of it here. If they can do it, without money or education, anybody can. No excuses. Let’s be frank, you don’t want me in control of capital punishment or the homeless. I would honestly wipe them and the criminals off this earth…

A Korean American politician sent his 86 year old mother to panhandle for over 10 years. They live in an apartment, no homeless, no drug, no alcohol, decent life, seems to be career choice.

People are mad about the 86 year old mother to panhandle as a job. But it seems that she is earning a living and not live off government. I guess this 86 year old woman can live off government assistance but she choose to live with her own labor of panhandling.

If you can’t make it in America, then you’d starve to death in a lot of the world. Anyone here is basically starting life on third base compared to most of the world.

1 Like

Drug is the #1 issue for American homelessness. People are not allowed to say it, you can only say mental illness.

3 Likes

Ok, fine, I stand corrected… I still don’t care about them

1 Like

Is it because SF drug use is more than other places?

Do these people start drug usage in SF? Or were they using too much drug in other places and were too embarrassed and had to move to SF for SF’s tolerance culture?

What will happen if SF adopt a zero tolerance to drugs?

1 Like

The rest of the country might have take the poem on the Statue of Liberty too literally:
“Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”