Then go offer him a piece of inheritance out of all those rentals of yours… he will certainly oblige to your wishes and come back…
Well, I am not sure he’s that important. After all he’s only a piece of vegetable.
Oh… I guess she got tired of living on ramen and biking around on nail and duct taped snow tires? wow.
That was a really good article. I appreciated the more well-rounded focus.
No sir, a tomato is a fruit.
Tomato is technically a fruit but is used as a vegetable in cooking
I think avocado is closer than tomato for being a fruit. Also let’s not forget about carrots…
What about carrots?
Elites have determined that tomato is a fruit definitely. Trump may call tomato a veggie, all the anti Trump people should do better
She as anyone started making mistakes, she is lucky to be where she is.
For instance, she said something about not using credit cards to gain FICO score, to later being pushing for a Master Card or so.
She also said about buying brand new cars, a valid advice, but later she was pushing a brand new model from GM or some other companies.
You can’t be a financial advisor-er, if you change tune every time.
The evil in me comes when I have to say this: Any conservative people believing in her are…excuse my French…dumb, or hypocrite. Don’t ask me why! Just read the title of the first video
Watch these videos, one by one.
You need to let go of this attitude. It’s wrong to assume that someone who you disagree with religiously or politically can’t be right about other things. She’s not someone’s pastor, she’s a financial advisor.
Sometimes is better to not comment so you don’t stick your foot in your mouth. Learn, there are other ways to keep your money in a good place. Are these smart people victims of fraud?
Suze Orman was well respected and is a well known “financial expert” who advises EVERYONE to ONLY buy term insurance and NEVER buy B.O.L.I. (permanent Insurance)- Bank Owned Life Insurance.
Does Suze Orman Employers and Executives Do What She Recommends?
• Suze Orman is employed by CNBC who is owned by General Electric (GE corp). She also signed with TD Ameritrade on Jan 12th 2007. TD Ameritrade owns 100% of TD Bank North. • A recent proxy statement filed with the SEC shows that Jeffery Elmo, CEO of General Electric wisely deposits $122,000 a year in permanent Life insurance premiums. <------$122K a year? Are you kidding me?
• Keith Sherman CFO of General Electric wisely deposits $62,000 a year in permanent Life insurance premiums.
• Michael Neil Vice Chairman of GE wisely deposits $105,000 a year in permanent Life insurance premiums.
• John Rice Vice Chairman of GE wisely deposits $79,000 a year in permanent Life insurance premiums.
• Robert C Wright Vice Chairman and head of NBC universal wisely deposits $506,000 a year in permanent Life insurance premiums.
• TD Bank North as of Sept 30, 2007 owns $845,000,000 in cash value life insurance (BOLI). Again, Suze Orman signed with TD Ameritrade on Jan 12th 2007. TD Ameritrade owns TD Bank North.
I am speaking from the conservative point of view of those “hating” and fighting to death for the rights of individuals like Susan to be denied, but taking her words as sanctimonious and sacred advice.
I’ll say it again buyinghouse–she’s a financial advisor, not a pastor. Did Jesus not say that love of money instead of God was the root of all evil? Why wouldn’t you then learn financial tricks from someone for whom money is God?
Again, no disrespect for/to you, but a conservative person should be a conservative person 100%. He or she should follow the guidelines of their own convictions to the full extent. Those who strive to deny the rights of gays, should stay away from benefiting from them, right? If I am a family man, I shouldn’t be in a striptease club at all. Period!
That’s why, when I read anybody mentioning “Communists” because there’s a support for rent control, thus these voters and their elected officials become Communists, I say BS. They are just doing what they were elected to do. Those accusing them, should refrain from doing businesses with them, right? Oh no! If they are approached by a “Communist” with a good deal, well, guess what? They are not Communists anymore!
But, I agree with you, money is the root of all evil. And we, as any human being are full of so much ignorance and hatred for what we don’t know. We are not perfect, no, I am not it.
Sure–I’m sure conservatives think twice before buying her books or anything that would benefit her financially. Check books out from the library, borrow from a friend.
Do you remember being taught about Alexander the Great?
He was gay.