Tech Is Splitting the U.S. Work Force in Two

Has been happening for decades, may be centuries, with higher skilled created in place of many lower to middle level jobs. The nature way is to let those die here, darwin. Human societies insist on carrying them along, compassion or guilt or love or blood/ family, I am not sure.

Certainly not happening for centuries. When Trumo talks about his idea of ā€œgreat Americaā€ many people think of the 50s and 60s when high school grads working in car factories could buy houses and go on vacations every year.

You think that kind of Darwinism is compatible with western democracy?

You are talking about different issues then :slight_smile:

Huh? All societies try to help. Human societies are anti-darwin in behavior.

1 Like

Western democracy can be viewed as a result of Darwinism, because systems that are inferior to it got replaced by it.

Really? You think I am that level? :man_facepalming:

Many similar charts. All in percentage terms.

Just teasing you. Donā€™t be so serious :slight_smile: Go make some money trading shares, crazy bull market doesnā€™t come often and reduce blogging!

Thatā€™s because this is only US data. You have to consider the rising income of all the poor people in the world.

1 Like

Are the top 10 percent always the same guys? Donā€™t try to fool me with macro numbers :slight_smile: I donā€™t have a degree but I understand basic number theory.

@manch thinks that the whole world is retarded, will always buy expensive unreliable petrol gushing American made cars. In fact, less and less people buying German cars too.

If you look at income data, more people move up than down.

The focus should be on how to we up skill people for the new jobs that are being created. There was just an article on how companies are no longer required a college degree and interviews are based on skills. Even Google has jumped on the band wagon.

2 Likes

Iā€™d hate to tell these people but if they think fast food is hard, then life is going to be very, very difficult for them. They should expect to always struggle.