Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Well not sure exactly, but as an example did you know they are are currently building a factory in China, funded fully (or almost) by loans from Chinese government / banks? Sweet deals like that will make it more palatable…

2 Likes

Tesla EBITDA in 2019 could be ~ 8 billion, 15x implies 120 billion valuation.

2 Likes

It deserves 1 trillion :rofl:

1 Like

Die hard TSLA bulls, @wuqijun, @Jil, @Zeapelido

Pray harder for TSLA to appreciate fast before MU catches up, only $8B behind :crazy_face:

Fremont police to add a new patrol vehicle to its roster: A Tesla Model S

3 Likes

Is your investment into MU worth $275k? That’s how much I paid for my 1000 shares of TSLA. If not, then I don’t need to worry about MU catching up, because my quantity can trump quality :smile:

1 Like

All police cars and government vehicles should start using Tesla. No point in government harming the environment with carbon emission.

1 Like

Loans = still has to be repaid and what interest rate?

What kind of police response when it takes 30min to charge?

1 Like

It makes them wait longer so that they don’t shoot black people by mistake.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I gather it will be dwarfed by the ROI of the Gigafactory being created with it.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, China is having workers work through Chinese New Year on the Gigafactory. That’s not normal.

China ain’t messing around with Tesla.

3 Likes

Not a mistake. They enjoy it. :smile:

1 Like

Is this a BLM thread or about TSLA? Market is roaring… enjoy the ride :grinning:

Your Aapl is definitely roaring. Hope it can climb back up to 220 soon…

Is this for yourself or us :grinning: It will make a new ATH for sure, just don’t know when.

It’s for some of me but all of you… :rofl:

BLM loves Fake news. Even the Washington Post does not believe the vaste police conspiracy . Nobody wins

2 Likes

If you control for number of police interactions based on race of victims and suspects, then white people are more likely to be shot. People ignorantly look at it as 10% of the population should be 10% of the police shootings. That’s ignorant use of statistics. 48% of homicides are black-on-black. Those are the most dangerous criminals that police encounter.

It’s the same ignorance when looking at percent of the prison population vs. percent of the population. Homicides get the longest sentence. Also, 45% of criminals are in prison for drugs. Gangs are the ones moving the drugs and 35% of gang members are black. Go figure, 40% of prisoners are black when they are 35% of gang members and 48% of murders. Expecting them to be 10% of the prison population defies all statistics. Of course, no one wants to talk about the statistics. They just want to demand equal outcomes.

1 Like
2 Likes