Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Me? No, this is for information sharing.

I will buy whenever I decide to buy, no need to justify my action. I have clear plan when to buy, what to buy and what to do.

Above all, I am not buying stocks because of others, in this forum, are buying except Warren Buffet. Any stock I buy (and at the price) is decided by me with my own research.

I have small list of 30 stocks daily monitoring and big list of 100 stocks for weekly review. I choose only from those stocks.

1 Like

I see you are very free!

What makes you tell this “Free?”

Monitoring so many stocks require time :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Tesla is cannibalizing is potential customers. The 3 took away customers from the S . Now the $35k 3 will take more higher paying outing the mix. Seems like a bad marketing strategy.

Model 3 is nothing but miniature of model S. The price of EV car has to come down by its competition, that is what it is.

Here is the question: The number of parts in EV car is less than ICE cars. The maintenance of EV cars is less than ICE cars.

In such case, manufacturing cost of EV cars must be lower than ICE cars, but CAR price is higher/Equal than ICE Cars.

In few years, 5 to 10 years, you will see EV cars between $15k to $25k range.

1 Like

Absolutely, by then Tsla will have the $1B market cap.

2 Likes

Sell :pleading_face:

1 Like

Typo ,mistake B he was aiming Trillion !

Yes you read my mind!!! :rofl:

WQJ,

Please tell me whether this can be true in future.

If one day, China drives TSLA out of country and takes over technology, there is no point in investing in TSLA. If the technology is moved, they will face - same or more - challenges than current AAPL.

Batteries cost a ton of money. They’ve always been the expensive part of an EV. I don’t think there is a huge price difference in the motor vs engine. The EV saves on not having a transmission. EV brakes are quite a bit more expensive. The wiring for the high voltage stuff in an EV costs more.

1 Like

My personal take is that China will definitely come up with some version of a Tesla clone to rival TSLA. Like what Xiaomi is doing to AAPL. It could be Nio or some other company. But they will come and come fast.

However, this should not prevent anyone from investing into TSLA. I have never given up on AAPL because of Xiaomi.

1 Like

I am not concerned about competition against TSLA, whether it is Benz or NIO or GM, but concerned about country leadership taking action against TSLA.

So Far, China is too good with Elon+TSLA and China welcomes him to be independent, relaxing lot of rules, esp to hold TSLA/China with 100% ownership.

I am confident that TSLA can win over any competition challenges, but can not win over any country, be it Germany or China or USA.

I don’t think there’s anything to worry about here. China needs Tesla. China wants to go 100% EV in a couple decades. It will work with Tesla hand-in-hand to achieve this goal. Shanghai factory is just the beginning. There could be 10 more Tesla gigafactories opening up in China within the next decade.

1 Like

China has BYD and Nio. Tesla is only for playboys.

Stop the trash talk and take some action.

Why buy today’s Model 3 when you can wait a bit and get a better Model Y? Everybody should stop buying Model 3.