Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

No, I want her to be crying everyday for the rest of her life, or perhaps she should voluntarily join me in the after life since I am absolutely 100000% sure she will miss me terribly the sec the Dragonboy has exited, stage left…

:rofl:

Get ready to buy when it tumbles.

Uh oh, want my Fremont SFH???

All the new FB employees will boost up Fremont.

Looks like it’s not tumbling. It’s shooting up even more today.

NFLX is far better :slight_smile:
In any case, cash rich and money-making FAANG + NVDA is still much prefer over thematic hot stocks like RHT, SHOP and ROKU.

The $35k Tesla turned into a $60k car. Another Musky lie. Cost over run of 80%

3 Likes

Then it’s time for you to match your Apple holdings with Nflx.

Is musk’s wealth diversified? Did he sell any stocks to diversify? Hope he can manage his personal finance well and keep his money if Tesla’s fortune turns.

With much regrets that I didn’t buy NFLX. I want to buy it since many years ago till now, just that I didn’t think of using margin :cry: Your suggested 30% is good… the plan now is to buy F10 till 30% of AAPLs… still accumulating :slight_smile: Don’t like to go all-in, prefer scaling in :slight_smile: Better late than never. So far so good, all except TCEHY is green. What’s wrong with TCEHY?

1 Like

I went all in back in 2007. But I didn’t use margin at the time.

1 Like

Buy Buy Buy!!!

@manch, @hanera, what are you guys waiting for??? :scream:

Elon musk is a playboy. I don’t like playboys. Maybe I am just jealous of them. :smile:

Yes you are. Don’t let your emotions get in the way. Look at the big picture :grin:

I can’t get past how many pretty girls Musk is sleeping with… :sob:

1 Like

OMG… what’s does that have to do with making money? :rofl:

What is the point of being rich and successful if you can’t enjoy yourself? I have no problem with Muskies girlfriends just his lying

1 Like

I have no problem with him lying as long as they kept getting propped up! :rofl: